Topic: Mitarashi Anko

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hello,

I had an issue in battle where I was able to use the Twin Sneak Mutual Death skill on an Itachi Body Double. The skill states it can't be ignored yet he survived it with his Genjutsu reversal skill.
Could you please investigate?

Regards,
Grave
(March 15, 2021. 03:02)Grave
Hello,

I had an issue in battle where I was able to use the Twin Sneak Mutual Death skill on an Itachi Body Double. The skill states it can't be ignored yet he survived it with his Genjutsu reversal skill.
Could you please investigate?

Regards,
Grave

A skill being 'ignored' and being 'reflected' are two different effects. He will still reflect a skill that can't be 'ignored'
Click below to see my character/picture collections!
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]
Reflecting back a killing move does not make sense since the preparation were placed a turn before the reflect was activated. If it wouldnt say cant be ignored I wouldnt emphasise, but only 1 char dying is a waste of resources. Either it should say ignore counters and reflect or doesnt say cant be ignored.
Normally i would understand that if prepr is complete then both chars die.
Anko is really weak. That skill should either cost 3 random chakra instead of 2 ninjutsu (possibly one random chakra less for each ally dead) or Pin should make her unable to be stunned and killed for 1 turn, but have 1 cooldown.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 122