Topic: Alliance Mizukage Mei Terumi

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Please, give me some constructive criticism and tell me if you'd like to see this character in the game.

[Image: Mei-face.png]
So what do you guys think?
Im seeing a combo of increasing CD then paralyzing them, kinda like Fuka but slower. The question I have is why does the skill end when another skill is used? Wont that hurt her as well if she wants to lock someone down? Considering her damage is 25 each, I doubt the target is supposed to live quite a longer time to even feel the paralysis/cd+ effect.

Hidden Mist seems to single out the Ocular jutsu which I'm totally cool with. But I think that will run through coding issues. Interesting skill though.

Water Pillar is a bit weak on allies but definitely scary on enemies. Sure counter plus a boost to Dragon. Versatile at least.

The only thing I'm concerned here is that she deals mediocre damage with effects designed to be slow kill. Basically she is a more expensive Fuka with less damage and a very situational Mist.
(February 14, 2022. 12:31)Laphy
Im seeing a combo of increasing CD then paralyzing them, kinda like Fuka but slower. The question I have is why does the skill end when another skill is used? Wont that hurt her as well if she wants to lock someone down? Considering her damage is 25 each, I doubt the target is supposed to live quite a longer time to even feel the paralysis/cd+ effect.

Hidden Mist seems to single out the Ocular jutsu which I'm totally cool with. But I think that will run through coding issues. Interesting skill though.

Water Pillar is a bit weak on allies but definitely scary on enemies. Sure counter plus a boost to Dragon. Versatile at least.

The only thing I'm concerned here is that she deals mediocre damage with effects designed to be slow kill. Basically she is a more expensive Fuka with less damage and a very situational Mist.

I wanted to emphasize that she can only spit one thing from her mouth at a time. xD She's meant to be a supplemental character to be used in combination with other Alliance characters. How would you fix the damage problem?
(February 14, 2022. 12:31)Laphy

I edited her. What do you think now? :)

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 58