Topic: Tonton - support character

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Rate, comment, give constructive criticism. :)
Tonton has always been my favorite ninja animal. She's so underrated.

[Image: Tonton.png]
Maybe I could limit the additional benefits not to just any medical ninja but only to Shizune and Tsunade characters. What do you think?
A Char without damage is really difficult. I added to my game a lot of chars without dmg skills. They are all very good supports but still in 1 v 1 they cannot do anything. That's why Tonton would be good in 3 v 3 situation but would be the worst in 1 v 1.

And sure, make a link with Shizune & Tsunade makes her more effective.
(February 19, 2022. 01:06)RedHeadZoli
A Char without damage is really difficult. I added to my game a lot of chars without dmg skills. They are all very good supports but still in 1 v 1 they cannot do anything. That's why Tonton would be good in 3 v 3 situation but would be the worst in 1 v 1.

Yes, that's kind of the whole point of Tonton. She's never shown an offensive skill, so I thought it would be interesting to make her into a support character only. And given her loyalty to Shizune and Tsunade, her additional benefits should apply to them specifically, not just any medical ninja.
(February 19, 2022. 03:51)Amane
Yes, that's kind of the whole point of Tonton. She's never shown an offensive skill, so I thought it would be interesting to make her into a support character only. And given her loyalty to Shizune and Tsunade, her additional benefits should apply to them specifically, not just any medical ninja.

Yeah, nothing bad in this character so I can tell. Tactical & Support characters are more creative than only just damage braindeadly. So keep it up.
(February 19, 2022. 01:06)RedHeadZoli

Here, "Support" is a tag. Through the passive, 1v1 is not possible, Tonton is instakilled as soon as its alone. Pair up two supporters and 1 non-supporter, kill the non-supporter, you instantly win.
(February 19, 2022. 10:51)TrueZeero
Here, "Support" is a tag. Through the passive, 1v1 is not possible, Tonton is instakilled as soon as its alone. Pair up two supporters and 1 non-supporter, kill the non-supporter, you instantly win.

A char with a "Support" tag still can have a damage skill, at least 5 physical. And their skills can be used on themself too, so with one damage skill they can have a 1 v 1 without you instantly lose the match. I mean their skills is mostly support skills but still you lose the match if they stay 1 v 1 thats a bit unfair. They not need to target them just the other 2.
(February 19, 2022. 10:51)TrueZeero

Exactly. So what do you think of my character? Would you change anything about Tonton? :)
@Laphy and @Amy, dear moderators. I wanna hear from you what you think of Tonton?
Does anyone know how I could rewrite the Deceitful Tonton Trade skill so that it would prevent cheap AoE skills from stealing 3 chakras at once?

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 227