Topic: Edo Tensei Utakata || Six-Tailed Path of Pain

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Utakata is probably my favorite jinchuriki. He is so sexy and cool. Too bad we didn't get to see more of his skin and slimy parts. UwU

Tweaked version after Laphy's suggestions:
[Image: Edo-Tensei-Utakata.png]

Version 1:
[Image: Edo-Tensei-Utakata.png]
upload
First of all, the skills look a bit overloaded because of filler words. While it's perfectly natural for English-speakers to filter the unnecessary details, for others it might be quite a chore. Just a tip and it saves space - makes your character look better and cleaner.

As for the kit, I think he is relatively weak. His main damage comes from his Exploding Bubbbles which is average to good when turned into aoe. The only issue I find is that his aoe spam can be hard to pull off since his prep is a 2cd skill. I would prefer if his Overflow is like ANBU Yugao's prep that improves both skills separately rather than the next one only.

Leech is standard cheap skill I guess. Not too broken so it's pretty cool. Passive and Bomb is standard so yeah.

Minor thing to change is his Communication being Control just because it might be a bit messy.

Overall I like this one. The thought here probably is to stall with Overflow until you AoE, and you have tools to support your team. I guess he's more on the average side in terms of power but he's pretty balanced I would say. Good job~
(March 26, 2022. 07:05)Laphy
First of all, the skills look a bit overloaded because of filler words. While it's perfectly natural for English-speakers to filter the unnecessary details, for others it might be quite a chore. Just a tip and it saves space - makes your character look better and cleaner.

As for the kit, I think he is relatively weak. His main damage comes from his Exploding Bubbbles which is average to good when turned into aoe. The only issue I find is that his aoe spam can be hard to pull off since his prep is a 2cd skill. I would prefer if his Overflow is like ANBU Yugao's prep that improves both skills separately rather than the next one only.

Leech is standard cheap skill I guess. Not too broken so it's pretty cool. Passive and Bomb is standard so yeah.

Minor thing to change is his Communication being Control just because it might be a bit messy.

Overall I like this one. The thought here probably is to stall with Overflow until you AoE, and you have tools to support your team. I guess he's more on the average side in terms of power but he's pretty balanced I would say. Good job~

1. Yeah, I have this doubt too. I always try to make it sound more poetical haha. I'll fix it, thanks.

2. Oh, you got that wrong. It was meant to be like ANBU Yugao's skill. I had it in mind when making him. It makes AOE separately for both skills, it just doesn't stack in the sense that you couldn't for example use it 5 times without using Exploding Soap Bubbles, cuz that would give you 100 permanent damage reduction and you could use another characters' permanent affliction skill and slowly but surely kill off your opponents. That's why I chose for the effect not to be stackable.

3. So Communication Soap Bubbles should be instant instead, right?

4. Aww, thank you Laphy, you're so kind and helpful. :)

Nb3ast .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 97