Topic: Shizune (S) - support character

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Give constructive criticism and tell me if you'd like to see this character in the game, please.

[Image: Shizune-S-support-character.png]
So, what do you guys think?
I honestly think this version is much more interesting than the current Captain Shizune we have in the game.
God this is so bad
I'm thinking you are new to making Supports because this character is not suited to be a support due to how weak she is. Remember you are turning the battle into 2v3 the moment you put a support so you need to adjust them accordingly. This character seems to be a regular character with support instakill passive attached.

The heal is definitely the weakest of them all. Even at free cost or no cd, I honestly think this is just too weak. This is probably supposed to be her spam heal I assume but executed wrong.

Katsuyu is ok. But still a little too weak for a Support-standard.

Drug is eh. I'd turn them immune to bleed and aff instead but regardless, this effect is very niche and probably not gonna be felt in most matches.

Tonton is Tonton lmao.

Passive is where things get tricky. You limited all your skills because of the passive. I think this is an overestimation of how you thought she'll do but she was already weak from the start and this killed her even more. The mechanic of how the stacks add is for sure interesting; The effect might not be worth the effort you have to put though.

Overall, she is definitely weak even as a regular character - and even worse as a Support. I am only assuming this is one of your first few attempts in making a Support character so I hope this helps
(February 23, 2022. 05:38)Laphy
I'm thinking you are new to making Supports because this character is not suited to be a support due to how weak she is. Remember you are turning the battle into 2v3 the moment you put a support so you need to adjust them accordingly. This character seems to be a regular character with support instakill passive attached.

The heal is definitely the weakest of them all. Even at free cost or no cd, I honestly think this is just too weak. This is probably supposed to be her spam heal I assume but executed wrong.

Katsuyu is ok. But still a little too weak for a Support-standard.

Drug is eh. I'd turn them immune to bleed and aff instead but regardless, this effect is very niche and probably not gonna be felt in most matches.

Tonton is Tonton lmao.

Passive is where things get tricky. You limited all your skills because of the passive. I think this is an overestimation of how you thought she'll do but she was already weak from the start and this killed her even more. The mechanic of how the stacks add is for sure interesting; The effect might not be worth the effort you have to put though.

Overall, she is definitely weak even as a regular character - and even worse as a Support. I am only assuming this is one of your first few attempts in making a Support character so I hope this helps

Thanks. It's harsh, but at least you gave concrete reasons, unlike most other people. I didn't want to make her too abusable, maybe doing so I ended up making her too weak.
(February 23, 2022. 05:20)Amy
God this is so bad

Why exactly? Also, please, remove the F word from your signature. It's a slur against gay people and it hurts them.
(February 24, 2022. 03:54)Amane
Why exactly? Also, please, remove the F word from your signature. It's a slur against gay people and it hurts them.

stfu faggot
(February 24, 2022. 03:53)Amane
Thanks. It's harsh, but at least you gave concrete reasons, unlike most other people. I didn't want to make her too abusable, maybe doing so I ended up making her too weak.

I gotta agree with Laphy. I like the principle behind some of your skills. The s1 could be even stronger - maker her ignore all damage instead maybe.
Her s2 is good.

s3.. i would be careful making too much interactions with bleed. Bleed is supposed to ignore DD and DR, and not reduced nor boosted by other skills. And auto-removed when heal..

s4 is fine

s5 passive is waaay too weak. Making a char NOT move for 2 turns is a huge price to pay, and when you have a support char as well.. Eh, that skill won't work at all.
Even if it triggered at 2 stacks, in other words the first time you dont move for 2 turns, it would be a lost battle i think. Having a stronger version on a normal healer however could work..

as for now, i'd boost your s1 and rework passive completely, if you want to make a support char. And i'd also recommend trying out the support chars of this game..

For example Hana + Shigure which is a easy combo. And a third inuzuka-member of your chose, and see how hard it is to win with supports already :)

And the current Captain Shizune is one of my favorite characters in the game, and far better. You need to pair her with DR-chars.

nd normal shizune is a legend with 3 affliction on s2 :D
[Image: yc5m8Rn.gif]

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 117