Topic: Katsuyu, Manda, Gamabunta || Legendary Summoning Characters

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I'm going to do Manda, Gamabunta, Enma, Ibuse and some other summonings in the near future. I imagined them as Bijuu characters.

Katsuyu
Manda
Gamabunta

[Image: Katsuyu.png]

[Image: Manda.png]

[Image: Gamabunta.png]
I've a question, so if Katsuyu isn't the topmost character, what happens then? If she is the topmost, then the other two slots are used up by her like the current Bijuu's ingame. But if she's not then what? The other chars remain as they are?
If that's the case then she really doesn't have too much going for her as a char, bcuz she's only able to heal herself and no one else on the team. Her damage is minimal and would need constant reds to do damage. Doesn't feel too good to use imo if she does everything for herself when she could be oriented to be a really good support for the team
[Image: Bl7Y.gif]
(January 03, 2023. 06:54)buckmeister
I've a question, so if Katsuyu isn't the topmost character, what happens then? If she is the topmost, then the other two slots are used up by her like the current Bijuu's ingame. But if she's not then what? The other chars remain as they are?
If that's the case then she really doesn't have too much going for her as a char, bcuz she's only able to heal herself and no one else on the team. Her damage is minimal and would need constant reds to do damage. Doesn't feel too good to use imo if she does everything for herself when she could be oriented to be a really good support for the team

No, of course not. As soon as Katsuyu is in the team, it becomes the only one, just like the bijuu. I thought that was clear enough, I didn't know how to phrase it better.

What do you think of Manda?
I have added Manda and Gamabunta and updated Katsuyu. Check it out guys.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 143