Topic: [cc] Edo Tensei Gengetsu

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: Dxb3iPw.png]
Way OP if you ask me. Soap Bubbles Blanket deals 5 affliction damage permanently and all those other effects for just 1 ninjutsu? Make it at least 1 ninjutsu and 1 random + 2 turns cooldown.

Also, when you copied the character description from Narutopedia you forgot to delete the "[2]".
(March 10, 2022. 02:11)Amane
Way OP if you ask me. Soap Bubbles Blanket deals 5 affliction damage permanently and all those other effects for just 1 ninjutsu? Make it at least 1 ninjutsu and 1 random + 2 turns cooldown.

Also, when you copied the character description from Narutopedia you forgot to delete the "[2]".

I actually meant it to deal 25 piercing damage to an enemy instead* but I forgot to mention that. It's not AoE 25 piercing, sorry.
(March 13, 2022. 05:48)Ainnor
I actually meant it to deal 25 piercing damage to an enemy instead* but I forgot to mention that. It's not AoE 25 piercing, sorry.

Even so, he is still not balanced in my opinion.

Please, make sure to comment on my Gengetsu here. I am curious if you got inspired by him when you were creating yours? ;)

Dexteris .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 46