Topic: Attack on Titan - 進撃の巨人, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

[Image: MV5BMTY5ODk1NzUyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjUy...@._V1_.jpg]

Initial release: November 22, 2014 (Japan)
Director: Tetsuro Araki
Screenplay: Hajime Isayama
Music composed by: Hiroyuki Sawano
Status - Ongoing

Plot - Referenced from Wikipedia

[size=small]The central protagonist is a boy named Eren Yeager (or Jaeger) who lives in the town of Shiganshina, located on the edge of Wall Maria, the outermost of three circular walls protecting humanity from Titans said to have killed all other humans one hundred years prior to the start of the story. In the year 845, the wall is breached by two new types of Titan, named the Colossal (alternatively named the Colossus) and the Armored, and Eren's mother is eaten by a Titan while Eren escapes. He swears revenge on all Titans and enlists in the military along with his childhood friends, Mikasa Ackermann and Armin Arlert.[/size]

This is an ANIME series discussion. Please refrain from any Manga spoilers/discussions. 
Best anime I ever seen
[Image: NaQ7dbJ.png]
What're your thoughts on the latest AoT episode? 

[Image: qRA5PCt.png]
Haven't watched the latest ep but hoping it finally catches up with the main chars  :cry:
(December 29, 2020. 07:24)Ryu
Haven't watched the latest ep but hoping it finally catches up with the main chars  :cry:
I'm pretty sure the next episode will. Watch it all the way til the end though. It's awesome.
One of my favorites. The animation is awesome and the story just perfect lmao. Can't wait to see the next episodes
I'm super hyped for this final season! I just hope they don't stick with this 16 episodes idea because it's definitively not enough to cover all the manga story without skipping important things. So far, this new studio is doing an excellent job on the adaptation though.
Avy by Guga
I agree. I've heard this 16-episode finale is not definite in terms of number. I'm having high hopes for episode 5.
(December 30, 2020. 08:35)Ainz
I agree. I've heard this 16-episode finale is not definite in terms of number. I'm having high hopes for episode 5 though.

I hate having to wait until January 11 to watch it D:
Avy by Guga
(December 30, 2020. 08:41)Felipe
(December 30, 2020. 08:35)Ainz
I agree. I've heard this 16-episode finale is not definite in terms of number. I'm having high hopes for episode 5 though.

I hate having to wait until January 11 to watch it D:

Yeah personally I prefer to binge watch it. When Season 4 came out I binged the whole series again. 😂
Waiting till the last season fully getting released before watching it. I'm so hyped. The Trailers were awesome, the anime is perfect af.
[Image: CanineSpryCat-small.gif]
(January 02, 2021. 06:12)Aang
Waiting till the last season fully getting released before watching it. I'm so hyped. The Trailers were awesome, the anime is perfect af.

Kinda risky. You can get spoiled af
(January 02, 2021. 06:12)Aang

I'd definitely avoid youtube lol.

That latest episode though! Wow.

AlmightyMarii, Legado .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2 - Guests: 146