Topic: What if

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

We implement a way to revitalize the forums with exclusive in-game content? 

This forum is literally a direct resource to the game and should be more active in order to also rekindle the flame of: 

8-man/16-man Tournaments
Clan Wars
Clan Tournaments
Clan Threads
Recruitment threads
Graphic Design contests
Graphic Design showcases

Small in-game prizes could be obtained through activity on the forums. 
In my opinion, in-game titles are too easily obtained. They're unlocked simply by completing missions. To obtain special  in-game titles should be a little more difficult.

Reach 250 posts - Exlusive in-game titles (Bronze Tier)
Reach 500 posts - Exclusive in-game titles (Silver Tier)
Reach 1000 posts - Exclusive in-game titles (Gold Tier)

Tournaments hosted by the Dev Team / Admins could potentially have bigger in-game prizes.

Something interesting would be an exclusive character for winning a 32-man tournament, or possibly a Iron Tier 1-month patreon subscription.

Clan tournaments could be used to recruit members, win GFX cosmetics, and/or small cash prizes. 

So all in all, I get it. We need more players as a whole in order for this to function at it's best. This is simply an idea for the future if this community continues to grow.

I also don't think forum prizes should interfere (too much) with Patreon Subscriptions as it is a direct source of support; so if you guys have any ideas, share.

<3
too little players.. your best chance is for someone famous promote it or someone sell their soul to satan to make it huge... besides that ..your kind of asking for alot lol
These are definitely some interesting ideas. And definitely would be a bit more than a forum at out current activity level would be able to make use of.

I was thinking of doing something similar-ish when it comes to awards such as from winning tournaments, I was thinking of making it so these awards can be shown on profiles somewhere. I know what you suggested is a bit different but yeah. Thank you for your feedback.

moved to feedback section btw
(February 16, 2024. 11:47)Ian
These are definitely some interesting ideas.  And definitely would be a bit more than a forum at out current activity level would be able to make use of.

I was thinking of doing something similar-ish when it comes to awards such as from winning tournaments, I was thinking of making it so these awards can be shown on profiles somewhere. I know what you suggested is a bit different but yeah. Thank you for your feedback.

moved to feedback section btw

Yeah there needs to be more players in general for all this to work. I think forum awards would be great if, once again, there was more activity. 

Chats are just more player friendly; but forums can be friendlier in some aspects. Showcasing ideas for example. I feel like creativity is dying and for those who wish to show their creativity - no one cares. I'm one of those that still like to see the genuine creative side of people lol and not making this too terribly serious but:  it’s what makes the world go round baby!

Thanks for the replies guys !

Ian, dre1896, gardmau5 .
Admins online: 1 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 1 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 178