Topic: Attack on Titan - 進撃の巨人, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

EPISODE 5 WAS NASTYYYYY
(January 12, 2021. 10:37)Ithreddevil
EPISODE 5 WAS NASTYYYYY

That build-up of suspense up til the final minutes was pure gold.
That moment you realise episode 5 was a conversation lmao
(January 13, 2021. 12:44)Ryu
That moment you realise episode 5 was a conversation lmao

:smirk:

It was a nice convo with some sprinkled wows.
Bump what did you guys think of s4 ep 6
Oh this last episode was amazing. I love the story, but I was missing the action that this episode delivered in a satisfying manner. It was really nice to see some old faces again. 
I gotta admit tho that I  have mixed feelings regarding the deaths and I'm really curious if it was really part of the plan - given that Mikasa was not comfortable with that.
Avy by Guga
(January 19, 2021. 01:05)Felipe
Oh this last episode was amazing. I love the story, but I was missing the action that this episode delivered in a satisfying manner. It was really nice to see some old faces again. 
I gotta admit tho that I  have mixed feelings regarding the deaths and I'm really curious if it was really part of the plan - given that Mikasa was not comfortable with that.
I agree they both seem to be on two different pages. Eren decided to escape and dip out from Paradis without notification from the looks of it. I think the overall balance was good imo. They had the fight scenes and re-appearances of characters that mashed up pretty well. I feel like Gabi is going to one-off one of the main support characters with the gun she picked up. Possibly Sasha or Connie.
Bump Episode 7 thoughts?

My prediction in the previous episode looks like it may happen in this next upcoming episode. I'm excited to see what Eren's going to discover by eating that War Hammer Titan.  :wt:
Bump Episode 8 thoughts?

:crying:
~Anime Spoiler~

So as I thought Zeke was also involved with this plan and it appears Pieck might have realized it if she just connects the dots (Helena being Zeke's follower and Zeke not going after Eren). I'm just curious about how the others accepted to ally with Zeke after all that happened in the last season.

Sasha's death caught me by surprise and I can't help but hate Gabi for that even though this is on Eren.
Avy by Guga
Tbh I honestly didn’t know Zeke was with the scouts even after watching the episode. I found out when I watched a reaction video of the episode lmao  :pikachu:  

Edit - Reason being he had his joints cut off. 

I still don’t understand it either. I don’t get how Levi hasn’t killed Zeke after what he did to Erwin and what Levi promised he would do. Possibly the promise is still lingering at the back of his mind? And honestly I thought that soldier that was with Zeke (Helena) was Armin and I’m still struggling to see how and why she’s involved.
(February 01, 2021. 09:33)Ainz
Tbh I honestly didn’t know Zeke was with the scouts even after watching the episode. I found out when I watched a reaction video of the episode lmao  :pikachu:  

Edit - Reason being he had his joints cut off. 

I still don’t understand it either. I don’t get how Levi hasn’t killed Zeke after what he did to Erwin and what Levi promised he would do. Possibly the promise is still lingering at the back of his mind? And honestly I thought that soldier that was with Zeke (Helena) was Armin and I’m still struggling to see how and why she’s involved.

She does look a lot like Armin, I also mistook her for him lmao. But apparently, she's a follower of Zeke, so he probably talked her into the plan, the problem is that Pieck knows they are close as she had a "personal interest in her".
Avy by Guga
(February 02, 2021. 04:06)Felipe
She does look a lot like Armin, I also mistook her for him lmao. But apparently, she's a follower of Zeke, so he probably talked her into the plan, the problem is that Pieck knows they are close as she had a "personal interest in her".
I'm trying to rethink of past episodes and pinpoint her lineage in relation to Zeke but I'm clueless. Now I'm sensing a short episode dedicated to her history with him and how he saved her. ?. 

My prediction for next week's episode is that Falco and Gabi are both going to understand life inside the walls, hear Zeke's insight on moving forward, and quite possibly switch sides. I think Falco will be on board but Gabi seems pretty dedicated and loyal to the Marley/Eldian alliance so she might be a tough cookie to crack.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 134