Topic: Attack on Titan - 進撃の巨人, Shingeki no Kyojin.

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

You were right, Dev. I couldnt stand back myself from the Titan, watched all episodes (1-8) yesterday night without break.  :ono:

Now I have to wait, I hate it.  :shifty:
Avy by Me
[Image: abff76ee5a72e363018a707c5de4285a0ce6f257.gifv]
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
Thoughts on episode 9? 

Tad uneventful but I'm glad we got some backstory on Yelena(or Helena).
Episode 10 thoughts?
This episode basically left us to wonder why the hell Eren changed so drastically in the last 2 years. The only thing we know is that Zeke is partly to blame.
Also, Historia getting pregnant seems too convenient since she was going to inherit Zeke's titan and proceed with the original plan. I wonder who tipped her off.
Avy by Guga
So episode 10 wasn’t really developing the story other than Hizuku allying with Paradis but I already had a hunch she was involved in a scheme with them because of a scene a few episodes prior. I was surprised to see Historia pregnant and Eren having a change of heart so quickly and deciding to side with Zeke. Makes me curious as to what they conversed about.
(February 02, 2021. 04:48)Ainz
My prediction for next week's episode is that Falco and Gabi are both going to understand life inside the walls, hear Zeke's insight on moving forward, and quite possibly switch sides. I think Falco will be on board but Gabi seems pretty dedicated and loyal to the Marley/Eldian alliance so she might be a tough cookie to crack.

Spot-on! The irony tho is that Sasha's parents wound up taking in their daughter's killer. Anyway, I'm curious to see how Gabi develops as a character now, I'm hoping she will become less annoying and predictable. 

Also, we got another hint on how Eren and Zeke met and as a result led Eren to take matters into his own hands.

The next episode promises some action, which side do you think Reiner will be on?
Avy by Guga
My God. I love those scenes where they play the ending music as the scene is about to end. Sent chills down my spine. Fucking love Attack on Titan and it's OST's. 

Anyways, overall great episode. I predicted it to a certain extent! Haha. I'm also interested as well in terms of Gabi and Falco's character development. I wonder if she will fully switch sides upon hearing that terrible story of the girl Sasha saved. Makes me wonder what will happen once she finds out Gabi killed her savior. 

I'm guessing Eren received some memories after eating the War Hammer and it altered his decision making abilities to side more on Zeke's plan. They are step-brothers so there might be a whole history on the Jaeger family we have no idea about. I'm interested to see this evolve. 

As for your question, I think Reiner is still experiencing unending guilt for what he had done during his time at Paradis Island. I'm sure he realizes that both sides attacking one another (also acknowledging the good on both sides), will just inevitably be an unending cycle of power. In my opinion he is going to side with Paradis because of guilt. He almost killed himself because of it, and he is a true Eldian at heart. His father doesn't give a shit about him even after he converted into a Marleyan/Eldian, and his family still are under the dumb impression that Eldian's are devils. He alone knows the truth. Plus, Annie is still over at Paradis island as well. I'm sure when he proposed the idea to "surprise" attack Paradis; it's also a sly effort to save Annie.
Bump.

So this episode was alright. Eren escaped jail, and they're hyping up the meeting between him and Zeke. Interesting turn of events with the whole betrayal. Wondering what's going to happen next.
SHINZOU WO SASAGEYO! It goes to show how an ideology may blind you to the point you celebrate your leader's death.

Btw, RIP to Zackley, who threw a coup and was a victim of another.

One thing that Hange pointed out is the contradiction in Yelena's past actions with what she stood for when she set foot in Paradis. She probably planned to have her allies spread across the island and the restaurant guy is one of them. If so, they were plotting something from the very beginning. 

Anyways, I have a feeling the action is about to begin!
Avy by Guga
With such a short number of episodes left I hope something happens.
How many are left?
If I'm not mistaken, 4.
Damn that doesn’t feel like thats enough to complete the WHOLE story of the show  :crying:

AlmightyMarii, Legado .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 2 - Guests: 154