Topic: What anime series are you currently watching?

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

Name any anime series you're currently watching, or any series that you think didn't get the recognition it deserved.

Currently watching:
Jujutsu Kaisen
Demon Slayer / Kimetsu no Yaiba
Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin - S4

Personally, I still think No Game No Life went by without the deserved praise.
I started watching Violet Evergarden on Netflix cause the cinematics in there wow'd me. I'm also rewatching AoT.  :hippo:
(January 04, 2021. 03:45)Ainz
I started watching Violet Evergarden on Netflix cause the cinematics in there wow'd me. I'm also rewatching AoT.  :hippo:

Okay so I'm definitely interested in Violet Evergarden based on that so thank you  :xd:
Right now I'm watching Jujutsu Kaisen, Aot Season 4, Assassination Classroom, One Piece and Terror in Resonance.
[Image: MMxSjd9.png?1]
I'll start watching Kuroko no Basket as soon as it gets on netflix
(January 04, 2021. 06:10)MVP
Right now I'm watching Jujutsu Kaisen, Aot Season 4, Assassination Classroom, One Piece and Terror in Resonance.

Never heard of Terror in Resonance. What's it like?

(January 05, 2021. 01:01)Ithreddevil

Another one I never managed to get to the end of smh. Got to somewhere near the end of S2. Maybe I'll give it another go if it makes it's way to Netflix.
(January 05, 2021. 01:01)Ithreddevil

Watch it on crunchyroll fam, whole thing is on there. 

Ryu
[size=x-small]Never heard of Terror in Resonance. What's it like?[/size]
It's a short anime on netflix (12 eps I think) about 2 lads who were done dirty by the Japanese government so they take revenge. Pretty cool short story.
[Image: MMxSjd9.png?1]
WITCH is isnt anime but I re-watching that every year. 

Also anime: Gatchaman Crowds
[Image: CanineSpryCat-small.gif]
Just Because! Finished yesterday. It is pretty good romance.

Also Watching Tensei Shitara Slime... 2nd season of course and I will start the part 2 soon. Really liked the story and the most of characters.
I am watching Boruto right now

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 137