Topic: Thousand War Arc Confirmed

Members viewing this topic: 3 guests

Bleach Thousand Year Blood War Release Date Confirmed! Scheduled For October 2022.

https://animegalaxyofficial.com/bleach-t...ober-2022/

I know a lot of SA players have been prepared for this for some time. Along with ourselves in the Soul-Arena staff to help contribute new characters and skills into the game.
How well do you believe they will do? What part are you excited for?
Since the Masaki flashback will probably jumped so yeah the war only. But I hope no, that flashback gives a lot of answers and I really wanna see the animation. The only chapters I read from the manga was that. (Isshin to Ichigo)
(December 25, 2021. 02:20)RedHeadZoli
Since the Masaki flashback will probably jumped so yeah the war only. But I hope no, that flashback gives a lot of answers and I really wanna see the animation. The only chapters I read from the manga was that. (Isshin to Ichigo)

My thoughts exactly. Sometimes they like to disregard those details for some reason. If they do bring the flashback, I know I’m going to cry and I am prepared for it. Lol.
(December 25, 2021. 03:27)Blane
My thoughts exactly. Sometimes they like to disregard those details for some reason. If they do bring the flashback, I know I’m going to cry and I am prepared for it. Lol.

Yeah lot of important thing hide in that flashback. Since the first season of Bleach (The Grand Fisher fight) I was curious what happened. And same I will cry if they just jump it and if they animate it too. lol

Well almost 1 year to wait. The Trailer was really awesome I can tell. The first screenshots scared me a bit, but in the trailer its looks different so yeah, I'll patiently wait the return.
Also the first episode was fucking awesome, as I expected. Bleach is back! Epic explosions, new arc is beginning. The prologue of the war was epic in the 1st Division Room. So waiting the next Monday.
I’m still not impressed. But we’ll see on the next episode.
I think these fights are really unfair for the captains and lieutenants whos can use Bankai. But it is really epic.

What do you think about the 2 to 5 episodes, Mav?
The quality is for sure much better than before, and it seems like they writers have been paying attention to their audience about making the storyline more cohesive instead of the random Kon shit.

So far I like it. IMHO when Squad 0 comes, it’s going to be shit.
Random Kon shit xD

You're right tho, its full action right now.
They’re finally showing the Unohana vs Kenpachi fight. That’s all I freaking needed.
UNOHANA 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Her Bankai was a bit disappointment for me.
(December 27, 2022. 06:56)RedHeadZoli
Her Bankai was a bit disappointment for me.

I was very indifferent about it. It didn’t seem as strong as it was in the Manga. The fight was waaaaaayyy too short too.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 202