Topic: Rate it (BG in game)

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hey guys, I would like to know what you think about it, depending how it goes I can start to do some requests of BGs just like as I do on my Avy Shop (click).

Salve galera, por favor me digam o que vocês acham deste BG... Dependendo da opinião de geral, talvez eu comece a fazer BGs no 0800 pra geral, tal como já faço com os avys aqui.

[Image: q4DOw2h.png]

[Image: unknown.png?width=683&height=427]
[Image: NaQ7dbJ.png]
Ficou top mano, gostei mt
It’s alright.
Only complaint I have about it is that everything is too dark, even the template color palette. I recommend adding some lighting effects to create more depth and brighten things up.
(January 08, 2021. 09:56)Byakuya
It’s alright.
Only complaint I have about it is that everything is too dark, even the template color palette. I recommend adding some lighting effects to create more depth and brighten things up.

You're right bro, thats true! But I did it on purpose, I did it to me and I prefer darker because I can focus on the skills, but if I start to make BGs to other ones I'll make it more clear and add more lights. Really thanks!!
(January 08, 2021. 09:18)binho
Ficou top mano, gostei mt

Valew Binhera!!!
It is rather dark and I'm not a huge fan of the choice of font. The flow is good imo because it's clearly 'warping' towards Hashirama and your text. Long story short, it'll look tenfolds better if it was brightened up. Play with the Curves and Levels a bit and you'd be surprised. Good work.
Ficou pika dms gugão  :b:
[Image: luiz.gif]
Brabo demais irmão, pode me falar qual foi o tamanho em pixel que vc usou ?
[size=xx-small]By me~[/size]
[Image: q2SoK4n.png]
Grande Guga
[Image: f5csqjR.png]
It needs some lightning, it feels kinda empty and lifeless, lose that effect on ur c4d.
Brighten it up and you are good to go.

-Indoo

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 125