Topic: Bug Report. (Kankuro + Kiba vs. Hinata) Base.

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I don't know where to report bugs but:

Kankuro (base) Using black machine against Hinata with byakugan on: with Kiba's non-reduce Dog Pee first still wont reduce the piercing even with the buff. ran into it twice. i believe i said this right?
next time i will screenshot though.

Thanks in advance.
- "I Hate A Lot Of Things, And I Don't Particularly Like Anything." - Sasuke Uchiha
I will replay the scenario and comment again later today when I get time.
(December 05, 2022. 12:19)Acnologia
I will replay the scenario and comment again later today when I get time.

Thank you.

Also Can someone explain Why (Quick Recovery) - Konohamaru (s) doesn't work against an insta kill from gaara (sand burial) ? the move reads "first time hitting zero you get 15 health" that IMO implies he saves you from a kill instant or not.

Thanks in advance.
- "I Hate A Lot Of Things, And I Don't Particularly Like Anything." - Sasuke Uchiha
ps. i know burial states " no ignores, counters or reflects" but that is not what (quick recovery) does really.
(December 05, 2022. 01:25)Soka
Thank you.

Also Can someone explain Why (Quick Recovery) - Konohamaru (s) doesn't work against an insta kill from gaara (sand burial) ? the move reads "first time hitting zero you get 15 health" that IMO implies he saves you from a kill instant or not.

Thanks in advance.

Instant kills is not considered damage, they are conditions. Therefore it ignores the Quick Recovery effect.
(December 05, 2022. 12:07)Soka
I don't know where to report bugs but:

Kankuro (base) Using black machine against Hinata with byakugan on: with Kiba's non-reduce Dog Pee first still wont reduce the piercing even with the buff. ran into it twice. i believe i said this right?
next time i will screenshot though.

Thanks in advance.

Kankuro’s piercing damage should go through, even with Hinata’s Byakugan. Same with Kiba’s piss.

I just played it and it’s doing as it should be doing.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 108