Topic: Better Matchmaking

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Right so joined today, started trying to play and what not but this game needs a better match making system, not only does it put you against way higher players with better teams that you have no chance to beat I litterally faced the same person who was rank 4 in the leaderboard's

9 damn times as a lvl 1.

This is kind of bullshit. There needs to be some semblence of balanced matchmaking where you can actually face a opponent in ladder that is somewhere near your actual level.

Now this doesn't work as well with resets but as it is now, it is inhospitable to newer players who cant complete any missions, cant get past level 1 because they dont have super mega op characters.

I get it you unlocked the characters you should be allowed to use them, but again this is a serious issue and I am sure I am not the only one who is facing this problem.

And it is not just one arena its both.
We have no control over the matchmaking. It’s all about who is online and who are playing at that very moment.

You have to understand - both game are not complete. It is still in the beta stage. Not very many people know about it. To have a more precise matchmaking as you want, playing around certain time zones do help.

The starter characters are indefinitely stronger than the unlockable characters if not more. You still have a chance in winning. You just need to play better.
(December 28, 2021. 07:47)Enigma
Right so joined today, started trying to play and what not but this game needs a better match making system, not only does it put you against way higher players with better teams that you have no chance to beat I litterally faced the same person who was rank 4 in the leaderboard's

9 damn times as a lvl 1.

This is kind of bullshit. There needs to be some semblence of balanced matchmaking where you can actually face a opponent in ladder that is somewhere near your actual level.

Now this doesn't work as well with resets but as it is now, it is inhospitable to newer players who cant complete any missions, cant get past level 1 because they dont have super mega op characters.

I get it you unlocked the characters you should be allowed to use them, but again this is a serious issue and I am sure I am not the only one who is facing this problem.

And it is not just one arena its both.

Bro this game is nothing like it was when it was just a website different people running it and all. I made my original account back in like 08-09 when you could get matched up with someone in the top 10 win and take their ladder rank off of 1 win. Chill give it time i hate some of the way they reset skills but you just gotta be patient and let them work.
this to me is the cry of a frustrated player who cannot learn the game
the game has always been like that, its difficulty has always been the reason people want to play and try to improve more and more until they manage to make a +40 streak
you have to understand that you will suffer for a month or two and then start to have a good level of game play and that is in any game.
this nutella generation that wants everything in hand is awesome

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 155