Topic: Buff Suggestions

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I created this topic to suggest some changes and some characters that are not used much in ladders. Here I have personal opinions, so it doesn't necessarily mean that the character needs to change, but it's good to take a look.

Demons brothers (Water melding)
Oboro
Kankuro (Black Secret Machine One Shot)
Shiore
Tayuya (Demonic Flute)
Kindoumaru
First stage cursed seal sasuke (Maybe Cursed Seal Release)
Baki (Wind Blade)
Shukaku Gaara (Sand Transformation)
Kimimaro (His Bleed when use any skill)
Kyuubi Naruto (Kyuubi Rage and Kyuubi Rasengan)
Maito Gai (Leaf Whirlwind)
Orochimaru (Maybe Kusanagi and Constrict and bit)
Namikaze Minato (Flying Thunder God)
Senju Hashirama (Tree Wave Destruction, Tree Strangulation, A world of trees)
Yondaime Minato (Maybe only Partial Dead Demon Consuming Seal)
Neji (Eight Trigrams Mountain Crushe)
Itachi Body Double S (Maybe only Fireball Jutsu)
Orochimaru S (Second Skin, Extended Kusanagi)
Uchiha Shisui (Dragon Flame Bomb, Susano'o: Tsukumo)
Asura Path Pain S
Preta Path Pain S (Chakra Absorption)
Rehabilitated Kazekage Gaara S (Sand Manipulation)
Konan of the Rain S (Barrage and Sacred Papper Emissary)
Hoshigaki Kisame S ( Maybe Water prision shark dance in duration of this skill)
Hachibi Bee S (Hachibi Punch Hachibee Rampage)
White Snake Kabuto S
White Zetsu S (Snake Bite and Snake Poison)
Alliance Naruto (Rasengan Riot)
Alliance Kiba (Beast Human Clone, I think it shouldn't cost chakra)
Atsui
Aburame Muta (Does not have damage skills)
Commander Gaara (Karura's Sealing)
Edo Tensei Torune (Jar of Poison)
Instead of telling what characters need change, why not give reasonings to back them up and why?

Because we can't take anything with useless feedback.
Sure, giving out what skills are useless to you is a plus. But how exactly can they be improved?
The feedback will not be useless if you know how to use it. I was trying to help, I don't know why you got nervous man.
but to answer your question, they can be useful with small changes, for example:
-Orochimaru has the Kusanagi. This skills spend 1 Tai and 1 Random to deal 25 Piecing damage. 25 Its very expensive to only 25 damage, and because of this, nobody use him in ladder. When has the Constrict and bite available, he will spend 1 Tai and 3 Random to try to do 50 Damage. I said "try" because if the enemy stun him, He will spend 2 random to do nothing.
Went through your list, and decided to debunk it. And why.

Demon Brothers
Oboro
Kankuro
Tayuya
Kidoumaru
Baki
Kimimaro
Maito Gai
Orochimaru
Senju Hashirama
Minato
Yondaime Minato
Itachi Body Double
Shisui (S)
Rehab Kazekage Gaara
Konan of the Rain
Hachibi Bee
White Snake Kabuto
White Zetsu
Atsui
Commander Gaara

These characters don't need buffs.
Shit, most of 'em need a nerf because of how good they actually are. Specifically the ones I listed.

Not every character are made for ladder. Some are also oriented for those who participate in wars & tournaments.

Muta Aburame IS a support character. ALL support characters will never deal damage. Ever. As that is their primary focus is to support your other 2 characters.

The others I have not listed, I can agree on.
(December 08, 2021. 05:11)DeAlmeida
The feedback will not be useless if you know how to use it. I was trying to help, I don't know why you got nervous man.
but to answer your question, they can be useful with small changes, for example:
-Orochimaru has the Kusanagi. This skills spend 1 Tai and 1 Random to deal 25 Piecing damage. 25 Its very expensive to only 25 damage, and because of this, nobody use him in ladder. When has the Constrict and bite available, he will spend 1 Tai and 3 Random to try to do 50 Damage. I said "try" because if the enemy stun him, He will spend 2 random to do nothing.

How the fuck did I get nervous about my response?

You just listed a bunch of characters with no reason why for each. That's not helping at all. But your explanation behind Orochimaru is a much better example.

But to respond about Orochimaru, 25 PIERCING damage AND destroy DD is enough to compensate towards why it costs that much. Orochimaru's bite stuns AND deals 25 damage. That's enough to justify why it costs that much. Changing it's cost to a specific would not only be more accessible but broken.
"ALL support characters will never deal damage. Ever"
What about support characters like:

Ino
Nohara Rin
Young Karin
Shizune and Captain Shizune
Uzumaki Karin S ....
(December 08, 2021. 05:23)DeAlmeida
"ALL support characters will never deal damage. Ever"
What about support characters like:

Ino
Nohara Rin
Young Karin
Shizune and Captain Shizune
Uzumaki Karin S ....

Those are not support characters.
This list seems like it came from one perspective and didnt check with the others in a war setting for example. More than half the chars here are actually above average in performance but the braindead people in ladder use only the best/easy teams so these characters tend to be unnoticed or unappreciated until they work well with the meta
(December 09, 2021. 11:39)Laphy
This list seems like it came from one perspective and didnt check with the others in a war setting for example. More than half the chars here are actually above average in performance but the braindead people in ladder use only the best/easy teams so these characters tend to be unnoticed or unappreciated until they work well with the meta

Ok, boy.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 106