Topic: (cc) Edo Tensei Third Kazekage

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: mupPowL.png]
I think you forgot to add the classes. Considering the passive is invul to ranged, i think it's important.

Scattered Showers seem too weak imo for its cost. I get the combo with it but it seems expensive to pull off and a bit slow.

The overwhelming blood cost might also make him harder to use considering he has no spammable skill so it's all or nothing with rng.

I like the concept though, but I'd prefer a simpler flow personally
(December 06, 2021. 04:12)Laphy
I think you forgot to add the classes. Considering the passive is invul to ranged, i think it's important.

Scattered Showers seem too weak imo for its cost. I get the combo with it but it seems expensive to pull off and a bit slow.

The overwhelming blood cost might also make him harder to use considering he has no spammable skill so it's all or nothing with rng.

I like the concept though, but I'd prefer a simpler flow personally

Thanks, I was too lazy to edit the .pdf and add classes.
Yeah he might be too weak, but I figured the point of this character is to tank damage and deflect it to himself, plus a stun bot because of the first ability (empowered 2 turns stun) and AoE stun on the third one. So basically it's a tank support whose lack of damage is reasonable because of the things he can do.
(December 06, 2021. 04:41)Ainnor
Thanks, I was too lazy to edit the .pdf and add classes.
Yeah he might be too weak, but I figured the point of this character is to tank damage and deflect it to himself, plus a stun bot because of the first ability (empowered 2 turns stun) and AoE stun on the third one. So basically it's a tank support whose lack of damage is reasonable because of the things he can do.

Now you mention it, I kinda forgot it adds an additional turn during that prep. So it’s 5 aoe > 30 aoe next turn with improved shower and full stuns enemy team? In that case then i find him extremely strong. He gains dd and can pull off a massive full stun/dmg aoe for 2 cost.

Dexteris .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 54