Topic: [n-a] Suggestions/desires for character changes/balances or remake

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

hello I made this topic so the players and moderators/creators can have a direct line of communication and therefore a better understanding of what each want or need from the other in regards to in game content.
As a first suggestion,
wouldn't it make sense according to story lore and showings to make zabuzas silent murdering technique unable to be countered or reflected during hidden mist?
I also suggest in order to make the character more in line with the series,
changing the effect to hidden mist from increasing chakra cost to providing more defense to zabuza maybe even invulnerablity. if not complete, then at least to physical and melee techniques as Kakashi couldn't even see through it with sharingan, having to result to a summoning technique to find the scent of his blood on zabuzas sword. His water dragon as well could be more lore friendly by making it a spiking technique instead of AOE effect, as he used it to attempt to take Kakashi out, not an attempt to deal with multiple foes. id venture to say the water dragon has always been a singular enemy attack in all its showings, never a ninjustu to use for multiple attackers. thanks for your time and attention.
Canon =/= Gameplay.

It will never be like the series. There is no point when we create a balance update every 2 weeks to ensure the game is playable and balance for everyone. Including newcomers. Making skills just as broken as the series isn't the right move. It's just going to cause more harm than good.

The only thing that will be similar will be for what skills they have used. But the way it's done? It is an entirely different concept as I explained before.

...changing the effect to hidden mist from increasing chakra cost to providing more defense to zabuza maybe even invulnerablity.

Zabuza's Hidden Mist already gives 5 damage reduction and making his Soundless Murder go through invulnerability during. It's already at a pretty disgusting level to deal with. It was much stronger before, but due to the canon logic, we had to nerf him.
Topic moved to proper section.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 161