Topic: [n-a] [Suggestion] Use existing battle system to add rpg component

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I feel like N-A Next generations is fantastic but at times a bit static in terms of the gameplay, I would like to propose the idea of adding a rpg element with the existing system, e.x you could create your own character and 'equip' and 'unequip' abilities based on an ability tree or maybe something else with quests/missions as unlock requirments for the abilities, or perhaps some point system to unlock abilities. and perhaps you could level these abilities up to move up the 'skill tree'

What are everyones thoughts?
Not a fan of the equip feature at all as it would ruin the nostalgia of the game itself. But we do plan on adding a currency system of some sort to be able to benefit your account and more.

We are still in the beta phase of the game so our main objective is keeping the game balanced for the time being. But a client update will be available in the near future implementing new features.
I personally don't like the idea of creating your own character. I personally think it would add to many variables, especially with a Skill Tree. I assume items would kind of be like how they worked in War of Ninja.

To touch more on the Create a Character thing. Maybe if there was like a single player option I could see that working. Like in a story mode, but not in the PvP aspect of it.
[Image: MOJUSIG.gif]
[Image: fireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png]

[Image: 01.png]
(October 17, 2021. 11:33)DarkMoju
I personally don't like the idea of creating your own character. I personally think it would add to many variables, especially with a Skill Tree. I assume items would kind of be like how they worked in War of Ninja.

To touch more on the Create a Character thing. Maybe if there was like a single player option I could see that working. Like in a story mode, but not in the PvP aspect of it.

Yeah, a story mode would make much more sense. Following the Naruto timeline and whatnot.
(October 17, 2021. 11:38)Byakuya
Yeah, a story mode would make much more sense. Following the Naruto timeline and whatnot.

Yeah, I wouldn't be opposed to a Story Mode. As for Items.. it would depend, would they just cost a random or have a Specific cost depending on what they did. Would you by them in a shop or unlock them through missions?

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 110