Topic: Hinata Hyuuga (S) [RE-BALANCED 12/17] [By Kito]

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

EDIT: I fucked up and didn't add the 5 bonus damage part to Twin Lion Fists. It's there now, sorry!
EDIT 2: Removed the last sentence from the 3rd skill because it made no sense. Made changes to this in general. Re-read it (jesus I am fucking up right now. this should be the last change I make, so sorry!)
EDIT 3 (12/17): Re-balanced the first skill. I really believe she's perfect now.
[Image: hinatarebalanced.png]

The list of changes:
Pressure-Point Closure
- No longer removes Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field from the target if it is active
- No longer increases the duration of the chakra cost increase
- Increases the cost of the target's skills by 1 additional random chakra for every stack of Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field on the target 
- Deals 15 damage, up 5 from 10. Deals 10 bonus during Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field
- This skill now costs 1 taijutsu, instead of 1 random

Twin Lion Fists
- Now deals piercing damage
- No longer removes Pressure-Point Closure from the target
- Will now remove all stacks of Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field from the target
- For every stack removed, this skill deals 5 bonus damage & the target is marked for 1 turn (per stack). If Pressure-Point Closure is used on a character marked by this skill, they lose 1 random chakra.

Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field
- May now be used while active. If used, it will apply a new stack of this effect to any target who currently has no stacks of Hinata Eight-Trigrams Field
- Now has a cooldown of 1, down 3 from 4

Reasoning for this rework: 
I think Devil came very close to making this design basically perfect but sort of missed the mark when it comes to the skill interactions. This rework makes an attempt to fix where he could have made it come full circle, so things will work much more fluidly and not sorta screw Hinata over by removing irreplaceable stacks with both her damage skills. This also makes things less confusing. There is one skill that can remove stacks. There is only one type of stack that can be removed. The current version has 1 skill removing 1 type of stack and another removing a different type of stack, and that is not only confusing, but also weird and completely counterproductive to what it is trying to do. It attempts to create flow but it simultaneously removes your ability to connect the skills together, thus clogging the drain. Well, my rework connects allows them to flow together seamlessly. I completely understand what Devil was trying to do with this Hinata though. Hopefully I did it justice. Sorry if I didn't dude

[Image: dropmea.png]
Can't see the CC
[Image: MMxSjd9.png?1]
I realized this skill was so insanely OP so I re-balanced it

[Image: rebalance.png]
Click below to see my character/picture collections!
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]
This is actually really nice. I never saw the old version and Im too lazy to read the changes but this is really good! However, the issue I have is with the numbers.

Pressure-Point Closure is kinda OP though. I would have been fine with that at 15 damage but the extra damage during Field seems too much. 25 + all that effect seems too strong. Maybe nerf this to 5 extra damage. Not sure if intentional but stacks of Field wont disappear after this right? Cuz that's even stronger.

Lion Fist is also hella strong. Even without all those extra effects, 30 pierce + drain for 1nin/ran 1cd is already a really strong skill. If you wanna maintain the additional effect you have here, you might wanna reduce this initial damage to 25. Increasing damage by 5 for each Field stack seems too strong on top of extending duration for Pressure Point abuse (should it reach that point).

Field is good.

Overall, it has good kit and combo. Might need some nerf cuz she is too strong. She can just use the field and spam Lion Fist on anyone who accumulates enough stacks. This actually turns her kit from punishing with a drain (slow dmg but strong drain elements), to a heavy hitting drainer (decent dmg with strong drain elements).
(December 20, 2020. 01:29)Laphy
This is actually really nice. I never saw the old version and Im too lazy to read the changes but this is really good! However, the issue I have is with the numbers.

Pressure-Point Closure is kinda OP though. I would have been fine with that at 15 damage but the extra damage during Field seems too much. 25 + all that effect seems too strong. Maybe nerf this to 5 extra damage. Not sure if intentional but  stacks of Field wont disappear after this right? Cuz that's even stronger.

Lion Fist is also hella strong. Even without all those extra effects, 30 pierce + drain for 1nin/ran 1cd is already a really strong skill. If you wanna maintain the additional effect you have here, you might wanna reduce this initial damage to 25. Increasing damage by 5 for each Field stack seems too strong on top of extending duration for Pressure Point abuse (should it reach that point).

Field is good.

Overall, it has good kit and combo. Might need some nerf cuz she is too strong. She can just use the field and spam Lion Fist on anyone who accumulates enough stacks. This actually turns her kit from punishing with a drain (slow dmg but strong drain elements), to a heavy hitting drainer (decent dmg with strong drain elements).

The old version is the one in-game right now! Thanks bud :) Yes it's intentional the stacks don't disappear unless the skill ends or Lion Fist is used on the target. That's the point though, the 1st skill may be buffed if there's a lot of stacks, but you're also not getting the bonus damage when using lion fist or the chakra removal on the first skill if you're only casting it and not lion fist (and if you cast lion fist they lose all stacks! so 1st skill loses the buff). I'm okay with reducing Lion Fist's damage to 25 base

Dexteris .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 53