Topic: Paint GFX Contest

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Welcome to this very lame contest thread without a banner! This is the first ever Paint GFX Contest, where players can show off their amazing GFXing skills using a child’s software called “Paint”. A common website will be used so everyone is equally bad. If your work looks good, it’s probably not a good sign.

REGISTRATION
In-Game Username:
Discord ID:
*The crappier you are in GFX, the better*

PRIZE
Winner gets 5 FREE characters!

THEME
Skillfully Awful

Hint: Make it terrible but entertaining.

PARTICIPANTS
1. Laphy
2. MoGreen
3. Penelkata
4. MurderDragon
5. WildHammer

RULES
1. You are only allowed to use the Paint software. To be fair for everyone, this is the ONLY acceptable website to use. jspaint.app/ . Search jspaint.app if link doesn’t work properly.
2. You CANNOT add and use images. Everything must be made from Paint itself.
3. Size can be whatever you want. Enough for a banner. We don’t have a banner here for a reason.
4. Submit your pathetic works of art to me via Discord’s DM (Laphy#0001). PNG or upload on imgur, it’s up to you. Also, tell me the name of your art.
5. Along with your work, please be prepared to provide me a screenshot of the History of your crappy work. Just in case of rule violations. You have nothing to worry about or prove if you think your work is as bad as your win ratio.
6. The result will be based on comments and votes from other people. You CANNOT vote for your own work but you can vote for others.
7. Voting Thread will be up 3-5 days from now. Participants must vote for 1 work of art in the Voting Thread. You CANNOT vote for your own art, stop sucking your own dick.
*I can change the rules whenever I want in case of conflict*
In-Game Username:MoGreen
Discord ID:g0on1#3051
Penelkata#1721
Penelkata
[Image: pFCcaMK.png]                     "Someday... I'll definetely make you mine."
MurderDragon#0666
MurderDragon
[Image: 02.png]
[Image: gohan_tag.gif]
WildHammer
^Aylas^#3866

[Image: 8mEsHQ0.gif]

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 170