Topic: Edo Tensei Minato

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hi, I've been thinking about doing this for a bit, I'm looking to do a few Edo Tensei characters with all sharing the same passive that you'll see below. Rinne Rebirth will be a skill that a few characters posses, Nagato is one example, he is the first one to have cast it in the anime, perhaps this skill could interact with Chiyo's revival skill as well. Essentially any character that has a revival skill in naruto [except ofc edo tensei ability itself] could interact with the Edo Tensei passive. Feedback on this concept will be appreciated to see how ppl like characters directly interact/need another character's skill to trigger their own skills 2nd effects.
He seems like a really nice supportive character who can also do dmg if need be for whatever reason. And he seems to be a paired character, which their aren't a lot of. Refreshing to see
[Image: W450lqD.png]
Main concern here would be the "once revived" part. So without info about the one reviving him, theres no way to tell how easy it would be to actually revive a char, or if this revive user is compatible with him or any of your ET chars. And from the looks of this char, he seems to change his playstyle once revived, so that's a hard thing to judge.

Disregarding that, I'd say im not a fan of a full random kit for someone heavily using chakra.

Passive seems off. As much as I want a shared or generic passive skill, it just seems weird especially with something you cant control. Why would you want to be stunned every 3 turns? It's just not good, for him at least. If you will make this generic then you shouldnt make such awful consequences you cant control (since its a passive regen). 10 hp is not even worth the skills you cant use.

Without the improvement effects (via revive) then he's a plain char with nothing special to offer.

Basically, he lacks a lot of essential things I'd consider fun and good. His Rasengan is a plain damage skill. Chakra Transfer is a plain suicide-heal. His Sennin mode removes harmful + chakra gain. Then a reflect skill. You see here, the whole kit doesnt give him a clear purpose. It's as if you threw random skills in his kit. The only clear purpose I see is trying to die fast but Sennin mode contradicts this purpose by removing things that will kill him faster.

Sorry for the harsh CnC but I just saw no skill I enjoyed here. The concept for a generic/shared passive isn't bad but his passive isn't a good one as generic due to what I mentioned above.

Please do keep trying, I wanna see a better version on your next ones!  :heart:

Snow Estheim .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 65