Topic: [n-a] Oppression from cost for chakra change & AOE counters

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Maybe other people haven't found an issue in this, but I feel like it's possible to create an oppressive team that increases the chakra cost of the entire enemy team while costing very little chakra of their own. Rehabilitated Gaara & Zabuza combined can really mess with non-mental teams & still have chakra left over. I just feel like it should cost two chakra similar to Senju Hashirama.

Also, AOE teams can really be stopped in their tracks by counters that are applied to one character but will stop the skill from being applied to all other characters. I thought it might be better to have the skill countered on the protected character but still applied to the non-protected ones.

If my ideas sound dumb & no one agrees with this then that's fine, I just see potential for a "set in stone" meta regarding these two things. because without very lucky chakara for me and unlucky for them, I feel like I can't seem to win.
It already has been a meta.
Rehab Gaara, Zabuza, Shiore will forever be nasty.
That shiore rehab zabuza isnt op because of chakra cost increase, it's op because of zabuza spiking your ass. take away zabuza dmg from all that and you will find yourself in a position where chakra cost is not at all difficult to win against because you get to save chakra while they deal 10 dmg per charka

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 111