Topic: Tsunade CC

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Rate my Tsunade

[Image: nLS8OwH.png]
I don't like the design. If the target is ignoring heals via S2 would they ignore all of her healing skills that rough. I think he punch and kick can be alts or after healing (S3) her S1 changes into the alt. So delete S2 make S5 the new S2 but remove the healing enemy part add in a bonus effect if the enemy is hit by another tsunade skill or something.

I still like the other tsunade more since it has the summon but this wouldn't be a bad character but again its hard to see her ingame since its basically the same era and fight.
For the Booba By the Booba. :ugc:
Release Ress Booba reeeeeeeeee:grumpy:
Awesome kit! Love the passive. At first sight maybe she is too strong, however, the fact that she is kinda forced to focus a character with the false heal on, it limits her alot too.

Maybe the wording on s2 should can be rewritten a abit. Just remove the Ignore part, like

For example:
"All healing skills used on this character will deal aff dmg instead. This skill can't be removed."
[Image: yc5m8Rn.gif]
Meh 5/10
^best comment

This paralyzing and etc sounds bs for me as a old char creator, if that means will make the cooldowns more 1 turn, then write that instead of parastuff.

But the character is okay, her kit bit strong.

Gambling Titty Monsterrrr

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 59