Topic: orochimarc's avatars shop (also showcase)

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: RZ4Wvim.png]

Hi! This is a shop (showcase also) in which you can request your avatar made by me.

Short introduction about myself
25 y/o, living in Romania, recently inhabited this human form. I like samoyeds and snowboarding.

'kay, bye, kiss.

Please, enjoy my work and if you don't we can joke about it all day.

> All forum rules apply!

> A person can only request a max. of two requests per week.

REQUEST FORM:

• Character/stock image: bigger size image and HQ is very much appreciated;
• Text/symbol: insert here either the text you want, symbol or both;
• Discord/N-A avatar: mention if you want an N-A avatar, a discord icon or both;
• Other additional details: insert here any specific details that you'd like to be included in your request.

- I do NOT want credits or anything similar. I'm doing this as a pure hobby and for fun so bare with me.
- I'll never skip requests and everything will be done following the chronological order of replies.
- If you do NOT see your request already done, PLEASE bare with me, have patience and do NOT spam me asking me when it's done. Thank you.

[Image: nNd6yDU.png]

[Image: 4Nnk5Kn.png] [Image: GDTCqY5.png] [Image: 1Gaety4.png] [Image: IVSQQfh.png] [Image: bLs3FDV.png] [Image: z6AfyXu.png] [Image: MJgN7oS.png] [Image: iz8o5PZ.png] [Image: NScXaXA.png] [Image: PL6HYtv.png] [Image: H3prNUw.png]

[Image: shGFwQx.png]

[Image: hnjPD9g.png] [Image: vc34TWB.png] [Image: 9iQOM4F.png] [Image: epBwUq4.png] [Image: XWlnZLN.png]

[Image: AVfIL0w.png]

[Image: Bp5s2Yh.png][Image: cZI6GKM.png]
self proclaimed shaman king
extra space
the most extra for archive because I'm paranoid and I want to be sure that I have enough space to post my future work lol
joking, this is the last one.

I invite you to not like me but leave a request.

enjoy
could you make me an avatar and a signature? I will send you a PM
(July 10, 2021. 05:16)Aero
could you make me an avatar and a signature? I will send you a PM

I'm taking requests that are strictly about avatars. Please, use the format posted above to request yours making sure you have all the details mentioned.

Thank you!
• Character/stock image: https://images7.alphacoders.com/755/755606.jpg
• Text/symbol: insert here either the text you want, symbol or both; https://i.imgur.com/rzJj1.png
• Discord/N-A avatar: Both please
• Other additional details: Can you have the D icon zoom in and out like ancientplayers
Thank you :DD. Also can you have the avy show her face and a bit of her upper body thanks
[Image: epBwUq4.png]

This is pretty good XD

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 125