Topic: Genshin Impact

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

This game is available for PC, PS4, and Mobile.

Who else plays this?
I am currently at Adventure Rank 40, World Level 4. My current team is Diluc, Fischl, Barbara, and Beidou.
was playing it like crazy when it first came out but stopped around AR 32 team was Fischl Barbara Xiangling kaeya. wish it had more pve. have not touched it since first big update.
[Image: 02.png]
[Image: gohan_tag.gif]
(December 06, 2020. 06:07)MurderDragon
was playing it like crazy when it first came out but stopped around AR 32 team was Fischl Barbara Xiangling kaeya. wish it had more pve. have not touched it since first big update.

A bunch more characters came out since then. And a neat co-op feature too.
(December 06, 2020. 09:11)Byakuya

mmm might get back into it if thats true i was having a lot of fun with it. but the lack of co-op stirred me away.
(December 06, 2020. 09:51)MurderDragon
(December 06, 2020. 09:11)Byakuya

mmm might get back into it if thats true i was having a lot of fun with it. but the lack of co-op stirred me away.

Co-op is literally the best thing about the game tbh. Made some neat friends on there and finished a bunch of dungeons and quests sooner. Thank God.
Childe supremacy!

I play Asia server, AR47 with burned resin and everything for failed artifacts  :dodgy:
(December 10, 2020. 09:50)Treston
Righteous - Juice WRLD

I believe you are on the wrong topic here buddy :kewk:
(December 10, 2020. 07:37)Laphy
Childe supremacy!

I play Asia server, AR47 with burned resin and everything for failed artifacts  :dodgy:

I love using Childe. His character design is pretty cool. Wished they did that with Zhongli but they did him HELLA dirty.

Simple .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 57