Topic: One Piece Arena

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Disclaimers: I have zero experience making characters. I have zero experience making N-A type games and one isn't in the works (yet...?) The quality of the images are not perfect as they were found on Google and I personally didn't take the time to screenshot them. I may freshen them up in the future.

I have templates here for Zoro, Usopp, Nami and Sanji. I have written characters without templates for Chopper, Robin and Franky. Having trouble with Brooke and Luffy of all people. All incarnations are pre timeskip and I don't know how I'm going to handle Haki or Logia intangibility.

I'll naturally take honest criticisms, but just remember that I AM a noob at this and these ideas are meant to be conceptual, not necessarily meant to be the pinnacle of presentation.

Green = Physical
Blue = Energy
White = Mental
Red = Innate

[Image: Roronoa_Zoro.png]

[Image: Nami.png]

[Image: Usopp.png]

[Image: Vinsmoke_Sanji.png]

I couldn't find a decent image for Hide. Just deal.

Additional information - Day/Night Cycle, Weather Patterns, Terrain - At the start of each battle, a terrain is randomly generated (fields, mountains, water etc) and will have intended effects to go with them. They are static and can only be changed by certain skills (think Akainu's magma fist) and by sacrificing an energy during your turn. The terrain changed is indicated by the energy type sacrificed (Green for grass, blue for water etc) You will get a terrain that GENERALLY fits what you sacrifice (Giving up a green energy may get you grass, but it could also get you swamp instead) Nami can use her invulnerability skill to choose any energy type she wants to get a SPECIFIC field type.

Weather patterns are random and changed based on skills and random intervals. They CANNOT be altered through energy exchange (Imagine giving up two energy per turn just for ideal battle conditions. lol)

Day/Night cycles will likely be random and change at random. Some skills may be able to change this.

The Money System - Money is equivalent to your bounty and like in the One Piece series, affects your rank. You gain money through victories and lose it through losses. Money can be used to purchase items as well.

Items - Items will affect gameplay in minor ways, such as healing, nullifying Devil Fruit users abilities, etc. They will cost money and therefore your rank, which makes purchasing them risky. You could buy and use items in a game and still lose. You may also have to use those items just to make back the rank/money you spent so you have to be wise with it. The idea is that only 3 items can be selected and used in a game (preselected) and only 1 of each item can be used per game.

This will allow for more diverse combat situations without making the game too broken, as just about everyone will have these abilities. I may even make characters who can steal items.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 73