Topic: Hidan

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: Hidan.png?width=495&height=670]
My first custom Character please leave feedback
For a first char, it's pretty balanced.

Scythe Assault is decent. 

Bloodlust being another improvement effect is ok but is there a point making this cost 1 blood but gain 1 random chakra. It's basically an expensive improvement + prep for curse. I would suggest some sort of power boost to this.

Curse of Jashin is pretty standard reflect but is locked behind Bloodlust, a blood prep costing blood as well. The duration is decent but nothing special or too strong.

Ritual is ok. Would bump up the damage to 35 or even add another extra effect just so it makes the expensive prep worth using.

So Hidan's signature move is to Curse and his Immortality so I was hoping for a bit of uniqueness and identity with these.

Immortality is pretty weak for the cost and cd. Even if it's free it's weak. I'd consider making that a passive instead.

Flow is good, balance is bordering kinda underpowered to good, so that's pretty nice for a first character. I would suggest having some uniqueness added in his kit especially in signature skills just to give him some sort of identity thats both worth using while being useful. Keep up the good work!

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 55