Topic: Tier list 1/28 Update

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Click below to see my character/picture collections!
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]
No
One
Cares
Simple
As
That
[Image: buz.png]
(January 31, 2021. 07:30)TomBrady
No
One
Cares
Simple
As
That

I have lots of fans on Youtube that give a shit. Sorry bud, but I have more fans, more talent, more creativity, and do more for this game then you could ever even think of doing. Every single time you try to make me feel bad, you just show how petty, miserable, and salty you really are. You will never be accepted by anyone, you will never find love, you will never amount to anything--you will always be a loser. Shut. The. Fuck. Up. The world is a better place without you, you know what to do *wink*
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]
So basically twenty people who are probably your alts just so that you can have a "view up" on there?
[Image: buz.png]
(February 01, 2021. 06:35)TomBrady
So basically twenty people who are probably your alts just so that you can have a "view up" on there?

LMAOOO what? Bruh I straight up have videos with 18k views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFLFOeiDLW8
Look both my channels up on Social Blade, all my interaction, subscribers, comments, likes, and dislikes are organic
(February 01, 2021. 07:50)Kito
LMAOOO what? Bruh I straight up have videos with 18k views https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFLFOeiDLW8
Look both my channels up on Social Blade, all my interaction, subscribers, comments, likes, and dislikes are organic

Watched your whole video on it. I'll give you some respect for understanding our personality type.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 155