Topic: NEW SHISUI - ELITE KONOHA POLICE FORCE NINJA

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[size=medium][Image: 708pnmZ.png][/size]
Hey bro, just some friendly advice because I know this is what worked for me when I first started making characters. People are less likely to comment or even read them if you don't also have good pictures. If I were you, I would use some of your time that you spend making characters to also learn how to make nice looking pictures for them. Either that or form some sort of partnership with someone like me who can easily take a screenshot you send me and turn it into a nice looking pic for your character. Honest to god dude, if you send me each screenshot for the facepic, and skill pics, for all your characters I can turn them into the pics that would increase the quality of your characters and thus make people more likely to read them. You know my name on discord, so message me. You're already collecting these screenshots, let me help you turn them into dope pics so your hard work isn't ignored because of the lower quality images.
Click below to see my character/picture collections!
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 55