Topic: black skill images & flickering (2)

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

Ok, I will try one more time, since Serena locked my previous topic and didn't give me opportunity to react to the provided "solution".

In News and Announcements -> Black Screen Issue & Technical Difficulties there are alternative client builds, but only for Windows (.exe) and Android (.apk). However, in my previous topic I mentioned, that I have Linux (Kubuntu).

Reinstall by deleting ".local/share/godot" and re-run the "update" haven't solved the problem either.

On official download page is stated that Linux is supported too:

"Get started now!
Naruto Arena Next Generation is a multiplatform app available for Windows, Linux, Mac and Android."

If you've decided to drop support for Linux, thats ok, however if not, I could be your Linux tester :)

Meanwhile, I've tried to install NA client on another notebook with another distribution (Fedora) and with another GPU (AMD), but the problem with blank skill images was still present, so I think it is really bug in the build for Linux. But I can't do much without source code.

You can close or even delete this topic too, I don't mind, I just wanted to try one more time, if there is someone actually willing to solve reported bugs.

Uchihalik .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 181