Topic: [n-a] Kyubi Naruto (S): Compressed Chakra Blast

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

To whom it may concern,

I would like to report a case about Kyubi Naruto (S). The compressed chakra blast did not instakill Haruno Sakura (S) when she dropped to 5 health. could you please investigate?

Sakura dropped to 70 health. I used Gekko's Crescent Moon Slash (15 dmg) plus the chakra blast (50 dmg) in the same order. The total is 65 dmg.

I'm still a noob in posting screenshots in forums so please look at the match between raybanry vs zirol which happened last August 10, 2023. the involve characters are utakata, haruno sakura (s), akatsuki sasuke (s) vs kyubi naruto (s), hayate gekko, young obito
did you maybe use the blast first then the slash instead of the other way around?
You mentioned that the opponent had Akatsuki Sasuke (S) right? His 1st skill can reduce your damage by 5, and it is invisible. The only reason that I can think of here is that because the skill is invisible, you didn't notice that it was on either Hayate or Kyuubi Naruto (S).  
[Image: Screenshot_10.png]
[Image: Bl7Y.gif]

Ian .
Admins online: 1 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 164