Topic: [n-a] Suggestion - Battle log

Members viewing this topic: 2 guests

Hi,

I don't know if I'm the only one who would be interested in this but a battle log of some kind would be interesting. To be able to know what skills were used against you after a battle has finished is something players can use to gain info on what they're mistakes were. To be suddenly presented with a losing screen without any knowledge as to how it happened is not user friendly.

Considering how many characters there are and the countless number of skills, it is nigh impossible for the average player to learn every single character and their skills with the amount of effects and terminology used within the game. With a battle log, players can learn from their mistakes and encourage them to become better, not to mention, this would be very handy for newcomers as well.

Apologies if this has been explored before.

Cheers,
Dan.
I agree. Would be helpful for new players as well as those transitioning from old old n-a.
I like the idea. But thinking through your strategies is the correlation of games such as these.

There are people in the community that has taken time to record their own games to see what faults they have in their teams and strategies and what accumulated the result.

Like I mentioned earlier about thinking. 99% of the community lack that comprehension when it comes to team creation and strategizing. To understand more about such, there is a beginner's guide made by Laphy available in this forum that you are free to look at any time.

Even providing what teams were used and asking what happened can show different scenarios but an obvious strategy. Especially when you are against a meta team.

Ian, vortex .
Admins online: 1 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 151