Topic: [n-a] Admin Help Please.

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests
This topic was closed down by  

I had tried to enter my old "Naruto-Arena" information but it would not work, even a password reset says m email does not exist. Any help would be great.
I have read the Admin notes from "Ian" stating there are known password issues and account issues, but I need an admins help.
this is my new account for now.

Thanks in advance.
- "I Hate A Lot Of Things, And I Don't Particularly Like Anything." - Sasuke Uchiha
If you’re talking about your old Naruto-Arena account from years ago, it no longer exists as this is a new game created by the community for the community. You have to create a brand new account and start over like everyone else.

The information you gave in this forum and on our APP are not linked. Therefore we have no password resets or email verifications. Accounts are your own responsibility.
(December 01, 2022. 11:14)Acnologia
If you’re talking about your old Naruto-Arena account from years ago, it no longer exists as this is a new game created by the community for the community. You have to create a brand new account and start over like everyone else.

The information you gave in this forum and on our APP are not linked. Therefore we have no password resets or email verifications. Accounts are your own responsibility.

well darn then, that stinks. okay then. thanks.
- "I Hate A Lot Of Things, And I Don't Particularly Like Anything." - Sasuke Uchiha
It's time to start on a new leaf. 06'ers coming back heavy
[Image: winged.png] Æ
(December 01, 2022. 10:08)onewingedangel79
It's time to start on a new leaf. 06'ers coming back heavy

They come back just to lose even heavier.
(December 01, 2022. 10:55)Acnologia
They come back just to lose even heavier.

nah.
I said what I said.
(December 02, 2022. 05:42)Acnologia
I said what I said.

no shit sherlock...
As an official applicant for Global Mod I suggest we leave a place on the boards for free fried oreos, churros and everything super carnival.
[Image: winged.png] Æ
(December 02, 2022. 05:56)Soka
no shit sherlock...

Warned.

arthur17 .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 85