Topic: Enemy turn is finished but nothing happens

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hallo
I'm playing on Android mobile and sometimes I run into a problem with the game. More precisely, he finds the game, everything looks normal, the opponent starts the game, his time bar drops to zero and nothing ...I'm waiting and waiting but nothing happens. So im trying to reload game using refreshing button on the top right corner and game reloaded with the same enemy and again he started turn first bar goes to 0 and again nothing. I'm closing game opening again and my win streak from +3 goes to -1. Today was 3rd time that happened to me so I'm saying. Is that normally or that's just on Android or just me?
In most cases, they are just ghost games where both players aren’t in a match at all. The best solution is to log out of your account and log back in.

The issue with the gained loss is because one of you are still “ingame” while the other forfeited away from the screen. Refreshing will only help for a certain period of time, but logging in & out has been only thing able to counteract it for the time being.
Okay thanks, and what about ideas about what could improve and facilitate the gameplay on mobile devices? I have no idea how many people in total play this game on their phone and if it is any point to bothering about the mobile app. But i have few ideas what can make game more readeable. The biggest problem for me is with the buffs and debuffs during battle, if any character have more than one effect on himself it's difficult to see what's the discription, maybe special window after taping character icon shows every current buffs etc. The second one about the missions menu it's seriously terrible to see each mission because when I'm going back i need to again scroll down but that's not so easy and again. Sorry for that I'm just little bit high 😅 420 🍃✌️
The way to look at the buff/de-buff skills on Mobile is by holding down your finger over and sliding your finger in what direction you’re looking towards to to see more.

I frequently play on mobile and it works well. Unless you have fat fingers then GG.
And again something like 2 times game started enemy turn finished and nothing so i tried to log out and login again so that's is the same like quit game so 2nd time today i was waiting and nothing
[Image: ypk0Vdt]
Then i used refreshing button from top right corner and reloading same enemy but his win rate is higher by 1 and my is less by 1
[Image: gWsYDwQ]

Nb3ast .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 126