Topic: Hey!

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hi guys, you can call me "Drops" (yea, like the verb drop, plural form).

I used to play OG N-A back in 2006 'til... I wanna say 2014-ish, I guess? Idk.
I was truly and legit ADDICTED to the game, to the point I once got to TOP 2 World Ladder and a TOP 10 World Streak Ladder. Yea, I was that type of child. (Booooo! NERD!). Drops wasn't my nickname back then, btw.

Anyway, since then I never touched the game again and just TODAY I discovered this and kinda hyped me up. Still exploring the interface, missions and all. It's kinda overwhelming tbh... but I'll keep up.

Any advice or tips and tricks are more than welcome, feel free to hit me up here or in Discord.

So, hope to see you guys soon climbing up the Ladder!
Glad to have you here! The game is very different from the old days but still kept some of the old days vibes.

I have a guide for beginners if you are bored and have nothing to do.

Guide: Here
Welcome back!
Welcome back, hope you enjoy your stay!
[Image: Bl7Y.gif]
Heeey! Thanks all for the warming welcome. I've been playing non-stop since yesterday and I gotta say... I kinda still got it! Hahaha

Just playing around on Quick Games to get used to charcters skills and stuff.

Can you guys help me with something? I'm currently farming Missions to unlock characters, but I found these "Unknown Goal" thing and, well, how am I supposed to know what to do? I even have one marking 10/15 but, I mean... what are those?
(October 21, 2022. 07:21)Drops
Heeey! Thanks all for the warming welcome. I've been playing non-stop since yesterday and I gotta say... I kinda still got it! Hahaha

Just playing around on Quick Games to get used to charcters skills and stuff.

Can you guys help me with something? I'm currently farming Missions to unlock characters, but I found these "Unknown Goal" thing and, well, how am I supposed to know what to do? I even have one marking 10/15 but, I mean... what are those?

This is meant for you to ask around in discord or here in forums. To connect with other players. But they are hidden goals meant for players to experiment with.
(October 21, 2022. 07:45)Laphy
This is meant for you to ask around in discord or here in forums. To connect with other players. But they are hidden goals meant for players to experiment with.
So... as you yourself said:
"This is meant for you to ask around in discord or here in forums."
I'm right here humbly asking...
What are those in missions for: Kid Itachi, Kid Naruto, Kid Konohamaru and Kid Gaara.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 134