Topic: [n-a] Alliance Ino's 'Possessive Mind Body Switch'

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

I play this character a lot and have noticed that this skill's counter component doesn't seem to work some of the time.

Correct me if I'm not understanding it fully please, but I've seen quite a few different characters that have used harmful abilities while under the effects of this skill and not been countered as they should be. The effect stays on them as if they didn't use a harmful skill, and I even double check to make sure the skill they were using is counterable.

Off the top of my head some examples that happened just today alone were a Shikamaru's 'Shadow Imitation' going through it, as well as Anbu Itachi's 'Amateur Tsukuyomi' going through three to four times in the same match without the counter happening properly.

I'd really appreciate any feedback or correction of my understanding!
It’s a known issue. The counter doesn’t work on AOE skills when it should for some odd reason.
(May 11, 2022. 10:15)Amy
It’s a known issue. The counter doesn’t work on AOE skills when it should for some odd reason.

Okay, thank you for letting me know!

Serena .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 115