Topic: Hidan [By Kito]

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: Hidan_S_2.png]

(There have been some small changes made to him since this video was released, but the vast majority of the design remains the same as when I did this video overview)

[Image: dropmea.png]
What I find strange is that for someone immortal, he seems to be very easy to kill. He has a long window between his unkillable effect but at the same time he has nothing that can prevent damage from going through him besides Curse - which takes a looooong time to build up especially since it has 1 required skill (Ritual Circle) and a hard requirement (First Blood) because it has to be used right after. He can be stunned after First Blood and it would ruin his entire combo. He isn't much of a threat too even with the Curse active as he can still die in the middle after all the effort of getting that Curse up.

I honestly dont like Ritual Circle here in his kit. While it is commendable that he has this in his kit, the purpose is just weird. He gains 1 random chakra for using it and I just dont see how it benefits his kit because it's just prolonging his already-hard-to-use Curse. On top of making it harder to use his Curse, this skill basically benefits his teammates rather than his own.

Self-Mutilation is his best skill here. It offers a full stun on top of decent damage, which is something that will definitely help him out. But again, his problem comes from getting that Curse out,  and realistically he is very easy to kill.

Death Blow I have to say is unnecessary considering you already have Self-Mutilation. The damage it brings hardly makes a difference unless it makes a kill just to gain the reward. I suggest transferring this bonus to Self-Mutilation instead because it's essential the same.

Overall, this is a long setup with decent rewards. His Ritual Circle contradicts with his kit and will probably just be taken advantage by his team, and his Death Blow is basically Self-Mutilation but more expensive for just a bit more damage.

I would love to see him truly as someone Immortal like hard to kill rather than someone who is just not worth killing.
(January 03, 2021. 11:33)Laphy
What I find strange is that for someone immortal, he seems to be very easy to kill. He has a long window between his unkillable effect but at the same time he has nothing that can prevent damage from going through him besides Curse - which takes a looooong time to build up especially since it has 1 required skill (Ritual Circle) and a hard requirement (First Blood) because it has to be used right after. He can be stunned after First Blood and it would ruin his entire combo. He isn't much of a threat too even with the Curse active as he can still die in the middle after all the effort of getting that Curse up.

I honestly dont like Ritual Circle here in his kit. While it is commendable that he has this in his kit, the purpose is just weird. He gains 1 random chakra for using it and I just dont see how it benefits his kit because it's just prolonging his already-hard-to-use Curse. On top of making it harder to use his Curse, this skill basically benefits his teammates rather than his own.

Self-Mutilation is his best skill here. It offers a full stun on top of decent damage, which is something that will definitely help him out. But again, his problem comes from getting that Curse out,  and realistically he is very easy to kill.

Death Blow I have to say is unnecessary considering you already have Self-Mutilation. The damage it brings hardly makes a difference unless it makes a kill just to gain the reward. I suggest transferring this bonus to Self-Mutilation instead because it's essential the same.

Overall, this is a long setup with decent rewards. His Ritual Circle contradicts with his kit and will probably just be taken advantage by his team, and his Death Blow is basically Self-Mutilation but more expensive for just a bit more damage.

I would love to see him truly as someone Immortal like hard to kill rather than someone who is just not worth killing.

Yeah he used to heal the full amount of the damage he dealt, but I had people bitch about it like crazy saying its too OP and shit so I changed it to half. Can't make everyone happy I guess

Dexteris .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 54