Topic: Hidan CC

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Because Hidan in the game is still as worthless as Sakura in the anime.

Pics by Lian. Invul and Decapitated Head pics are mine (dont judge lol)

[Image: 9aKMwlp.png]
I personally love this version of Hidan. Especially the curse mark stack aspect. It definitely makes him more useful than ever. 

Everything is so straight forward and to the point. I love it so much.
I actually really like this one, Hidan use to be on a rough end back in the day, [2006-2008ish era] But he was meta for abit, but i think your skills and idea is on point. Hope they consider it  :amaterasu:
[Image: AFRnWcI.png]
Thanks for the positive comments! Nice to know my effort produced a good CC. Tried to make him as interesting as possible, possibly comedic too. He deserves some justice after everything he's been through in n-a!
Hidan, but actually good? That's awesome! As Byakuya said, everything is simple, but straight to the point. Your skills interact with each other in a meaningful way. You even included his immortality, and you've managed to find a brilliant way to do so without making it broken.

I might have some minor complaints, though. 

* While it does give Hidan some survivability, the DD on the Scythe Release seems pretty pointless for your curse concept. I would probably remove that effect entirely to increase the damage to 20, or give an alternate effect that somehow favors the curse, such as affecting its duration if you use it on an enemy affected by "Sadistic Impulse".

* It might count as a harmful effect, but you've said nothing about the opponent not getting the healing effect Hidan gets. But that just takes a minor fix in wording.

Overall a great take on Hidan that I will always wish I had access to when I was streaking for Kakuzu. Good job, Laphy.
(January 02, 2021. 07:41)Xanatos
Hidan, but actually good? That's awesome! As Byakuya said, everything is simple, but straight to the point. Your skills interact with each other in a meaningful way. You even included his immortality, and you've managed to find a brilliant way to do so without making it broken.

I might have some minor complaints, though. 

* While it does give Hidan some survivability, the DD on the Scythe Release seems pretty pointless for your curse concept. I would probably remove that effect entirely to increase the damage to 20, or give an alternate effect that somehow favors the curse, such as affecting its duration if you use it on an enemy affected by "Sadistic Impulse".

* It might count as a harmful effect, but you've said nothing about the opponent not getting the healing effect Hidan gets. But that just takes a minor fix in wording.

Overall a great take on Hidan that I will always wish I had access to when I was streaking for Kakuzu. Good job, Laphy.

Thank you for this! The Scythe Release is actually the current one, no difference except I added curse stack. I still kinda wanted him to have that play-safe old skill that everyone knows and hates too LOL. My thought was that adding the Sadistic Impulse in his kit might make people hate this scythe less lol.

For the wording, I also think it's not clear but I just didnt know how to properly word that tbh. But i think people are thinking the same thing, just worded kinda wrong. Basically Hidan heals, opponent takes damage.
(January 02, 2021. 06:41)DerisiveOxen
I actually really like this one, Hidan use to be on a rough end back in the day, [2006-2008ish era] But he was meta for abit, but i think your skills and idea is on point. Hope they consider it  :amaterasu:

Hidan was released in 2009 though.
Seems like a very nice improvement from current Hidan. The curse stack aspect is a new one and I enjoy it. Quick question though - In a situation where a cursed enemy has 3 curse stacks, and curse of jashin is activated, I'm assuming scythe release cannot be used on that cursed enemy (to add on further stacks), correct? Also, I'm loving the class of Incapacitated Hidan LOL
(January 02, 2021. 11:51)Ainz
Seems like a very nice improvement from current Hidan. The curse stack aspect is a new one and I enjoy it. Quick question though - In a situation where a cursed enemy has 3 curse stacks, and curse of jashin is activated, I'm assuming scythe release cannot be used on that cursed enemy (to add on further stacks), correct? Also, I'm loving the class of Incapacitated Hidan LOL

You were the first one to notice the class LOL.

Yes, he will be able to use Scythe Release on anyone even if cursed. It wont extend the curse duration but it will add curse stacks on them in case you use Curse of Jashin again on them.

EDIT: I say this now but I feel like rewording it so it doesnt stack on them for a perma curse
I just had to post my Hidan after seeing yours. Great job mate! A worthy competitor for my character to be compared against! (would love to hear what you think of mine!)
Click below to see my character/picture collections!
[Image: narutopics.png][Image: halfsdize.png][Image: OPm_pics2.png][Image: tgpics.png]

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 59