Topic: Devil's Works - Darui

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Hi there. This is my first time actually posting a character on Naruto-Boards. Hope y'all like it. Waiting for feedback, constructive criticism and a rate if I'm not asking for too much. Enjoy!

[Image: hwtIPmM.png]

BLEEDING - Damage that goes through any type of defense. (Doesn't count as affliction)

PARALYSIS - The active cooldowns get stucked instead of decreasing.

P.S: 

How to change text color on the Character Creator app :

<span style="color:#fff">Text Here</span>

How to make it bold/italic/underlined:

Add:
<b>Text Here</b> for Bold
<i>Text Here</i> for Italic
<u>Text Here</u> for Underline

Character Name: <b><span style="color:#280092">Character Name Here</span></b>
Skill Name: <b><span style="color:#f89e11">Skill Name Here</span></b>
Nice. Very creativve. I like this new terms, bleeding and paralysis.
I've been thinking how to add new effects like bleeding, paralysis, dots, true damage, procs, reactive damage, capped dmg, life steal(deal dmg and heal for a % of it kinda like yoroi) etc.
Most of them are terms from league/mobas/mmo's to add new types in the game. On the same note was thinking how to add what you would see as armor/magic resistance, in this case maybe chakra/physical/mental resistances there's already some sort of affliction resistance on kankuro s aoe defense.

And then have this terms interact with other areas of the game, such as if a character is bleeding, it may be healed to stop the bleeding by a chakra skill. 

The character looks great seems really good supportive character, i can see teams struggle to deal with the bleeding effect really hard especially if both proc and they take 10/turn
9/10
(January 02, 2021. 10:45)DJCC
Nice. Very creativve. I like this new terms, bleeding and paralysis.

Thanks a lot! 

(January 02, 2021. 10:56)Alkantos
I've been thinking how to add new effects like bleeding, paralysis, dots, true damage, procs, reactive damage, capped dmg, life steal(deal dmg and heal for a % of it kinda like yoroi) etc.
Most of them are terms from league/mobas/mmo's to add new types in the game. On the same note was thinking how to add what you would see as armor/magic resistance, in this case maybe chakra/physical/mental resistances there's already some sort of affliction resistance on kankuro s aoe defense.

And then have this terms interact with other areas of the game, such as if a character is bleeding, it may be healed to stop the bleeding by a chakra skill. 

The character looks great seems really good supportive character, i can see teams struggle to deal with the bleeding effect really hard especially if both proc and they take 10/turn
9/10

Those you listed are really great mechanics and maybe with time we'll get to implement them! Thanks a lot for your words and your rating!
Make laser bullets action or make it 10 regular damage. Make water wall 1 random, it's not a super-strong skill as it stands no need for 2 chakras. Everything else is great  :pikachu: Without those fixes 8/10, with those fixes 10/10  :ugc:
[size=small][Image: qvR5HYI.png]==-=[/size]
Liking the 'bleed' & 'paralysis' concepts. Would healers be able to stop/remove bleeding?
(January 02, 2021. 01:49)Cemito
Make laser bullets action or make it 10 regular damage. Make water wall 1 random, it's not a super-strong skill as it stands no need for 2 chakras. Everything else is great  :pikachu: Without those fixes 8/10, with those fixes 10/10  :ugc:

I would also remove the invo on affliction skills. On top of being very situational, it serves no purpose to Darui's concept. 

Still, I very much like the ideas behind that character.
(January 02, 2021. 01:49)Cemito

Seems fair enough to me. Thanks!

(January 02, 2021. 02:21)Ryu
Liking the 'bleed' & 'paralysis' concepts. Would healers be able to stop/remove bleeding?

To be honest if we were to add this effect we'd have it getting removed by heals. Also thanks, glad you liked them!

(January 02, 2021. 07:59)Xanatos
I would also remove the invo on affliction skills. On top of being very situational, it serves no purpose to Darui's concept. 

Still, I very much like the ideas behind that character.

That's a good point indeed. Tbh just needed an effect that targetted all the allies and got tired of all them AoE DD chars. Anything else than this seemed a bit op to me but I guess I can work around it. Thanks a lot and glad you like it!

Dexteris .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 54