Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

[Image: unknown.png]
Poor Hinata.
(February 12, 2022. 12:52)RedHeadZoli
Poor Hinata.

15 DR + 10 DD every turn is fucking disgusting. She already cheap. And that’s how Naruto likes his ramen.
(February 12, 2022. 02:25)Amy
15 DR + 10 DD every turn is fucking disgusting. She already cheap. And that’s how Naruto likes his ramen.

Use stunners, piercing and affliction. Problem solved. Topic can be lock now.

Oh forgot about counters, if you keep her in stun or counter she cannot do anything, so yeah. She is useless with her 10 DD and 15 DR. XD
(February 13, 2022. 04:27)RedHeadZoli
Use stunners, piercing and affliction. Problem solved. Topic can be lock now.

Oh forgot about counters, if you keep her in stun or counter she cannot do anything, so yeah. She is useless with her 10 DD and 15 DR. XD

That’s not helping. You’re forgetting the fact that you’re able to defend so much with just 1 nin AOE and 1 random for dr every turn. Especially at a high output. Even without her Byakugan, she is still ultimately strong. Reducing her DR was just minor.
Shouldnt do balance then. I mean she is stupidly weak in every NA.
Avy by Me
[Image: abff76ee5a72e363018a707c5de4285a0ce6f257.gifv]
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
(February 14, 2022. 12:48)Orihime
Shouldnt do balance then. I mean she is stupidly weak in every NA.

Saying she’s weak is an major understatement when she can literally spam her skills so easily in consideration of the improved chakra system.

But whatever. Talk to me again when you play the game.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 102