Topic: Friendly War: Fantasy [7] x [1] Arise

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

(January 26, 2022. 04:04)MurderDragon
tell your homie to pay attention next time. he not only used one but 2 banned characters. 1 would of been fine but 2 come on now. pay attention kid xD

Let's not create drama in a friendly war, whoever didn't give rm was a member of your clan, we just reciprocate
(January 26, 2022. 04:24)yure
Yea, I used 2 bans characters at one game on 1/3 sets this war. I've paying attention since that. I was talking to my whole clan to give rematches since its a friendly, but since you guys arent on the same way, I dont need to do it

All I said about the no rematch was: "its sucks giving no re on friendly wars" but I didnt started shit about it, u can see on the posts above. Thats all.

hey i just quoted and commented on what you said cause i aint like the way you said it simple as that xD

(January 27, 2022. 09:48)Trevsxx
Let's not create drama in a friendly war, whoever didn't give rm was a member of your clan, we just reciprocate

no one is talking to you trev. A and B convo C your way out xD
[Image: 02.png]
[Image: gohan_tag.gif]
(January 27, 2022. 10:17)MurderDragon
hey i just quoted and commented on what you said cause i aint like the way you said it simple as that xD

are you five years old friend? worse than crazy is only those who argue with him, good afternoon.
Gui can share with ShisuiZ
[Image: yurecard.png]
https://prnt.sc/26kvg0j

ggs
[Image: IMG_1402.png]

ggs, for gui

ShisuiZ can share with trevsxx
[Image: yurecard.png]
gj guys
(January 27, 2022. 10:17)MurderDragon

[Image: unknown.png]

Thanks For The War :)

Thefug .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 89