Topic: Sennin Naruto CC

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Tried out the new cc maker using Sennin Naruto.

Would definitely appreciate a constructive criticism.

Pics by Lian
[Image: SeFgtvQ.png]
Very interesting and unique character. The ONLY thing I can find logically is his "Reverse Summoning". Realistically speaking in the anime he had 3 substitutions in his fight with Pain so it'd be a little "cooler" if that 8 was dropped down to 3. I can see how that would affect the overall character and skills though, so the 8 does make sense. Great character overall, interesting concept.
(December 29, 2020. 02:12)Ainz
Very interesting and unique character. The ONLY thing I can find logically is his "Reverse Summoning". Realistically speaking in the anime he had 3 substitutions in his fight with Pain so it'd be a little "cooler" if that 8 was dropped down to 3. I can see how that would affect the overall character and skills though, so the 8 does make sense. Great character overall, interesting concept.

That 8 is honestly a random number. Was just thinking of a number more than 5 because I kept hesitating on the amount of heal per stack. It was originally 10 health per stack but I figured he is completely defenseless at the start of the game, which wouldn't make him look good. I could cap it at 5 or 6 but I think a game wouldn't reach that far with this kit.

I was desperately trying to make it cap at 3 too but I couldn't make it work with this bluff mechanic.

Snow Estheim .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 65