Topic: Shizune (S) - support character

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

(February 24, 2022. 03:53)Amane
Thanks. It's harsh, but at least you gave concrete reasons, unlike most other people. I didn't want to make her too abusable, maybe doing so I ended up making her too weak.

I gotta agree with Laphy. I like the principle behind some of your skills. The s1 could be even stronger - maker her ignore all damage instead maybe.
Her s2 is good.

s3.. i would be careful making too much interactions with bleed. Bleed is supposed to ignore DD and DR, and not reduced nor boosted by other skills. And auto-removed when heal..

s4 is fine

s5 passive is waaay too weak. Making a char NOT move for 2 turns is a huge price to pay, and when you have a support char as well.. Eh, that skill won't work at all.
Even if it triggered at 2 stacks, in other words the first time you dont move for 2 turns, it would be a lost battle i think. Having a stronger version on a normal healer however could work..

as for now, i'd boost your s1 and rework passive completely, if you want to make a support char. And i'd also recommend trying out the support chars of this game..

For example Hana + Shigure which is a easy combo. And a third inuzuka-member of your chose, and see how hard it is to win with supports already :)

And the current Captain Shizune is one of my favorite characters in the game, and far better. You need to pair her with DR-chars.

nd normal shizune is a legend with 3 affliction on s2 :D
[Image: yc5m8Rn.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Shizune (S) - support character - by Amane - January 28, 2022. 09:25
Shizune (S) - support character - by Amane - February 13, 2022. 09:48
Shizune (S) - support character - by Amane - February 23, 2022. 03:36
Shizune (S) - support character - by Serena - February 23, 2022. 05:20
Shizune (S) - support character - by Amane - February 24, 2022. 03:54
Shizune (S) - support character - by Serena - February 24, 2022. 04:28
Shizune (S) - support character - by Laphy - February 23, 2022. 05:38
Shizune (S) - support character - by Amane - February 24, 2022. 03:53
Shizune (S) - support character - by gardmau5 - February 24, 2022. 05:55

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 68