Topic: Edo Tensei Utakata || Six-Tailed Path of Pain

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

First of all, the skills look a bit overloaded because of filler words. While it's perfectly natural for English-speakers to filter the unnecessary details, for others it might be quite a chore. Just a tip and it saves space - makes your character look better and cleaner.

As for the kit, I think he is relatively weak. His main damage comes from his Exploding Bubbbles which is average to good when turned into aoe. The only issue I find is that his aoe spam can be hard to pull off since his prep is a 2cd skill. I would prefer if his Overflow is like ANBU Yugao's prep that improves both skills separately rather than the next one only.

Leech is standard cheap skill I guess. Not too broken so it's pretty cool. Passive and Bomb is standard so yeah.

Minor thing to change is his Communication being Control just because it might be a bit messy.

Overall I like this one. The thought here probably is to stall with Overflow until you AoE, and you have tools to support your team. I guess he's more on the average side in terms of power but he's pretty balanced I would say. Good job~

Messages In This Thread
Edo Tensei Utakata || Six-Tailed Path of Pain - by Laphy - March 26, 2022. 07:05

Amane .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 60