Topic: Spam Kingdom: The 1st Edition

Members viewing this topic: 31 guests

1. All of the normal forum rules apply here.

2. Here you are allowed to spam and multi-post. However, flooding a page in length with posts [containing long images (i.e. long cat), many smilies/images, or large amounts of text] is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban.

3. In case you don't know one of the poll entries (fighters) make sure to browse them before voting.

4. The Spam Kingdom will be locked for an amount of time if unpleasant discussions that involve any content with the power to initiate drama between parties is presented.

5. English must be used on this topic. If you wish to speak another Language, visit the Great Ninja Countries section. Your Country may even have its own Spam Kingdom to use already.

Spam Kingdom: The Spam Kingdom exists to prevent all those who feel like spamming from spamming around the boards, if you want to spam make sure you do it here. This topic became known for upholding all sorts of conversations, many bonds between the members of this community were founded in this place.

Special Spam Kingdom: These usually replace a normal Spam Kingdom on special occasions, normally they are either to present gratitude to those who make the Spam Kingdom one of the best places to hang out in Naruto-Boards, or any special day/season to commemorate. Spam Kingdom dedications will never happen one after the other.

Summer Spam Kingdom: These are new and will replace the normal Spam Kingdom during the Summer months. The objective is to use the free time given by Summer vacation to do as many Spam Kingdoms as we can. At the end of the event, the number of Spam Kingdoms finished will be tallied, and prizes will be given out according to those results.
1st to post
[Image: signature.gif?width=285&height=175&fit=bounds&crop=fill]
(December 03, 2020. 04:10)CptKenpachi
1st to post

First to get your ass kicked too.
(December 03, 2020. 04:16)Byakuya
(December 03, 2020. 04:10)CptKenpachi
1st to post

First to get your ass kicked too.

It's the rank for me LMAO
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

:sleepy:
[Image: iH2abpf.png]
:cool:
Avy by Guga
Me dead
(December 04, 2020. 08:07)Sora
Me dead

We all are.
Me dead
on the outside.
๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

(December 04, 2020. 08:32)Edvy
Me dead
on the outside.

And the inside.
n-a is back guys
(December 05, 2020. 05:26)elishh
n-a is back guys

Yessirrrrrrr
Mav is so baka
[Image: CanineSpryCat-small.gif]

LiipexD .
Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 1 - Guests: 145