Topic: Well hello there

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Wow, super nostalgic seeing this place around. Spent a lot of time here especially in the GFX section. I don't know who would remember me but if you do then please come by and say hi! If not then hey nice to meet you!
(May 22, 2022. 01:00)xmager90
Wow, super nostalgic seeing this place around. Spent a lot of time here especially in the GFX section. I don't know who would remember me but if you do then please come by and say hi! If not then hey nice to meet you!

Hey there buddy. I definitely remember you, from Kiyomi and with Ace913 etc. It's Lapie, if you remember me that is. Hope you're doing well.
(May 26, 2022. 05:56)Shinki
Hey there buddy. I definitely remember you, from Kiyomi and with Ace913 etc. It's Lapie, if you remember me that is. Hope you're doing well.

Hey mate yeah I remember you. Surprised you remember Kiyomi lol. Hows it going? life all good?
(May 26, 2022. 07:09)xmager90
Hey mate yeah I remember you. Surprised you remember Kiyomi lol. Hows it going? life all good?

Everything is decent. Hit me up on discord Lapie#4154 easier to talk there. You making a comeback?
(May 26, 2022. 08:48)Shinki
Everything is decent. Hit me up on discord Lapie#4154 easier to talk there. You making a comeback?

Nah no comeback lol just thought I'd see if this place was still alive thats all. Also not as free as I was 10 years ago hahaha
(May 27, 2022. 02:34)xmager90
Nah no comeback lol just thought I'd see if this place was still alive thats all. Also not as free as I was 10 years ago hahaha

Ah unfortunate. Well hmu on discord if you wanna talk, I been gfxing still, I like to think I'm a little better than before. XD
(May 27, 2022. 09:22)Shinki
Ah unfortunate. Well hmu on discord if you wanna talk, I been gfxing still, I like to think I'm a little better than before. XD

I rarely use discord and stuff. Keep up the GFXing good to hear you're still doing it. I haven't tagged in years lol its been super long

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 169