22.73%
5 22.73%
Some other intelligence here on Earth
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total - 100%

Topic: US Navy admits UAPs are real

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

So what do you guys think about the US government finally admitting to the public that UFOs do actually exist and have been considered a threat to national security.

Oh and they are now called UAPs by the government. Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon's. There's even a UAP task-force to investigate these things.

According to several local and major news networks: theres been alot of unidentifiable "aircrafts" flying around restricted airspaces around the world for quite some time but more so recently. The navy has released video footage of them, they're saying the technology they are witnessing is way too advanced to be anything of human creation, apparently like 200 years ahead of our current flight capabilities. These things have no visible means of propulsion and can do crazy maneuvers of going like 50mph to suddenly like 1000 mph in a random direction and be gone. Barrack Obama gave a statement on video explaining this. Whats funny is how they sayit cant be anything made by us or another country even, but they arent actually saying its aliens either.

What do you guys think. Is it something possibly made by humans, or something from off-planet life.

Navy footage of UAP
People have been circulating about aliens a lot more lately. Especially this year. People have reported about seeing a line of lights aligned in the sky coming from numerous states and countries. The excuse were satellites ofc. But then there is also a bunch more theories still unexplained that should have been revealed. Earlier in May, someone who worked at Roswell was going to show everyone about aliens and other lifeforms at the beginning of June. But I have not seen anything. Makes sense for them to cover their tracks by getting rid of him too.
(July 17, 2021. 09:11)Byakuya
People have been circulating about aliens a lot more lately. Especially this year. People have reported about seeing a line of lights aligned in the sky coming from numerous states and countries. The excuse were satellites ofc. But then there is also a bunch more theories still unexplained that should have been revealed. Earlier in May, someone who worked at Roswell was going to show everyone about aliens and other lifeforms at the beginning of June. But I have not seen anything. Makes sense for them to cover their tracks by getting rid of him too.

Well satellites can't travel as fast as some of these things or do a lot of the maneuvers these things do. The navy have footage of one circling them then diving into the ocean without a trace.

Oh and when I asked if anyone seen anything I mostly mean seen on the news and stuff like that.
I always believed that is legit impossible for us to be the only alive beings with intelligence around this whole universe. I don't think they're those big green heads with black eyes beings but for sure we're not alone.
self proclaimed shaman king
I'm gonna look for the statement Obama made on video and add it into the first post. This is trippy stuff.
It’s always Obama

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 90