Topic: Any beginners team advice?

Members viewing this topic: 1 guests

Having a hard time scaling ladder for missions!
Lee - Young Obito - Young Nagato
Kiba - Hinata - Chouji

If you’re having trouble with gameplay, there is a beginner’s guide available in my signature space to give yourself a good reference towards how to play and whatnot.
Thank you! I used to play this years ago when it was originally a thing so I get the basics but it's definitely not balanced yet with me going against anbu level people when I'm a genin lol
(February 26, 2023. 01:24)AresLives09
Thank you! I used to play this years ago when it was originally a thing so I get the basics but it's definitely not balanced yet with me going against anbu level people when I'm a genin lol

Starters are good enough to compete with newer characters. The chakra system compared to the old has increased by 3.33% giving you an advantage with chakra pulling towards what character you are using and what chakra their skills consist of.
I was running the Sakura ino choji combo
But if that's true then it's okay to overlap Chakra types now?
(February 26, 2023. 01:46)AresLives09
But if that's true then it's okay to overlap Chakra types now?

It is true. But you also have to consider other skills costing random chakra. Because random chakra is random chakra being pulled. Luck is still a major factor in this game.

Admins online: 0 - Global moderators online: 0 - Moderators online: 0 - Members online: 0 - Guests: 98